Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:dahell: Why Hollywood have an obsession with these UK mfers? They must be cheaper some how…That’s the only way man.
I've heard it's because UK actors have more training. In the the UK acting is considered a valid career choice while in the US it's looked at as a pipe dream. Therefore, in the UK, kids get into serious acting at like age 9. Here in the US, you may not have had any acting training until like high school or above.

Notice how most UK actors can pull off American accents, but US actors struggle to pull off accents of a different US dialect than they were born from (ie a New Yorker trying to pull off a southern accent)

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
i'm almost certain that marvel has a clause in all mediums that spiderman has a template that cannot be changed
To stan Lee’s credit I don’t think the idea of Peter liking dudes specifically is what pissed him off, but the character Peter being gay is gonna vastly impact his relationship with MJ which is usually a major staple of what makes Spider-Man…..Spider-Man.

Imagine readers having conversations on why would Spider-Man do all he does for MJ when he prefers being a bottom

:laff:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
To stan Lee’s credit I don’t think the idea of Peter liking dudes specifically is what pissed him off, but the character Peter being gay is gonna vastly impact his relationship with MJ which is usually a major staple of what makes Spider-Man…..Spider-Man.

Imagine readers having conversations on why would Spider-Man do all he does for MJ when he prefers being a bottom

:laff:

If I was a content creator, I would be annoyed on principle.

Wouldn't have anything to do with his relationship with MJ, Gwen Felicia, Betty Brant.

It would be about people trying to make a fundamental change to my character. Imagine creating a character that you feel certain people can relate to and then a group of sad fukks try to hijack it instead of creating something of their own.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Ran back a few scenes and during the sitdown in May's office when she stands up to talk with Peter, you can see Goblin in the background swiping donuts from the pink pastry box and putting them in his pockets when they're not looking :dead::dead::dead:

I can hear Goblin's voice in his head now :"we need food to survive! :demonic: take the pastry while they're distracted!:mjlit: another! :damn:"

Norman is just a MENACE in every facet of life, he can't help it :russ:

xUbDWjR.jpg

qpnGAdp.jpg

Levels to scumbaggery.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
IDK....

INITIALLY SPIDEY WAS SUPPOSED
TO BECOME THE LEADER
OF THESE POST STARK AVENGERS...

THEN SONY & DISNEY ALMOST PARTED WAYS WHICH WOULD HAVE
fukkED UP MCU WHOLE PLANS
GOING FORWARD...

FAST FORWARD 2 MOVIES LATER
ALL THESE SONY CHARACTERS
ARE IN THE MOVIE AND
PETER GETS WIPED FROM MCU EXISTENCE.

THERES NO POINT IN
HAVING SPIDEY IN MCU
FOR STREET LEVEL shyt.

THIS MIGHT BE IT BREAUGH.
:devil:
:evil:
He is currently in the MCU all the Sony characters disappeaeed back to their realities.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Geekosity is running with a rumor that Felicia will be the love interest in part 4. And it’ll be the normal thing where Felicia isn’t into Peter but black cat loves Spider-Man. And that will also be his lead into kingpin’s world
You just reminded me of that bit in the comics where Felicia tells Peter to put that fukking mask back on :hhh:

8gSPptU.jpg

The sheer disgust on her face when she said that :skip:

As fukked up as that was…
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Peter’s love life is so fukked. :mjcry:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
IDK....

INITIALLY SPIDEY WAS SUPPOSED
TO BECOME THE LEADER
OF THESE POST STARK AVENGERS...

THEN SONY & DISNEY ALMOST PARTED WAYS WHICH WOULD HAVE
fukkED UP MCU WHOLE PLANS
GOING FORWARD...

FAST FORWARD 2 MOVIES LATER
ALL THESE SONY CHARACTERS
ARE IN THE MOVIE AND
PETER GETS WIPED FROM MCU EXISTENCE.

THERES NO POINT IN
HAVING SPIDEY IN MCU
FOR STREET LEVEL shyt.

THIS MIGHT BE IT BREAUGH.
:devil:
:evil:

You are missing the point of his character. Part of his charm is that he is the "friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man".

For characters like Iron Man, Thor, Mr Incredible, dealing with someone robbing a deli is beneath their pay grade. They're big picture kind of heroes.

Spider-Man is supposed to be the type of hero who pays attention to the little guy, but is there for the big shyt. He is the underdog who is punching well above his weight.

I think it is good that they're going back to that. Hopefully Ned doesn't make a return. I hate that guy.

Last edited: