Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He is currently in the MCU all the Sony characters disappeaeed back to their realities.
:ohhh:I DIDNT KNOW THEY WENT BACK

:stopitslime:THX FOR THE INFO

HE DOESNT EXIST IN MCU
AND AS WEVE SEEN WITH
GARFIELD/TOBEY
THEIR ARE MUTIPLE UNIVERSES
IN SONY ASWELL.
:devil:
:evil:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ohhh:I DIDNT KNOW THEY WENT BACK

:stopitslime:THX FOR THE INFO

HE DOESNT EXIST IN MCU
AND AS WEVE SEEN WITH
GARFIELD/TOBEY
THEIR ARE MUTIPLE UNIVERSES
IN SONY ASWELL.
He does exist in the MCU just everyone forgot him. due to the spell. Remember he and Happy @ Aunt May's grave, Happy said he met her via Spider-Man. If he didn't exist in the MCU that could not happen. lol @ you not understanding the end of the movie. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He does exist in the MCU just everyone forgot him. due to the spell. Remember he and Happy @ Aunt May's grave, Happy said he met her via Spider-Man. If he didn't exist in the MCU that could not happen. lol @ you not understanding the end of the movie. :mjlol:
PETER PARKER DOESNT EXIST
SO HE NOR SPIDEY MAN
HAVE TO INTERACT WITH MCU AGAIN.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You are missing the point of his character. Part of his charm is that he is the "friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man".

For characters like Iron Man, Thor, Mr Incredible, dealing with someone robbing a deli is beneath their pay grade. They're big picture kind of heroes.

Spider-Man is supposed to be the type of hero who pays attention to the little guy, but is there for the big shyt. He is the underdog who is punching well above his wait.

I think it is good that they're going back to that. Hopefully Ned doesn't make a return. I hate that guy.
Also @CHICAGO spiderman should never and would never lead a team lol. Especially the avengers. Don’t think that was in the cards just because that’s what you wanted

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
PETER PARKER DOESNT EXIST
SO HE NOR SPIDEY MAN
HAVE TO INTERACT WITH MCU AGAIN.

Spider-Man still can. Spider-Man still had all those interactions. Just no one knows his true identity. He can make a choice now. Does he want to help the avengers or does he not? Just like the comics.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Spider-Man still can. Spider-Man still had all those interactions. Just no one knows his true identity. He can make a choice now. Does he want to help the avengers or does he not? Just like the comics.
AND IM SAYING HE CHOOSES NOT TO
THE SAME WAY HE CHOSE NOT
TO GIVE MJ THAT LETTER.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
AND IM SAYING HE CHOOSES NOT TO
THE SAME WAY HE CHOSE NOT
TO GIVE MJ THAT LETTER.

You might be right. He can still interact with the characters in the world without being an avenger. The appeal of spidey, for me anyway, is that he’s a soloist.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If it was a rumor or a movie gossip site then you should’ve taken it with all the salt in the world. Unless Kevin Feige, Jon watts, or one of the two writers said it, then it’s gossip as far as I’m concerned.

I'm sure Disney, Sony and Tim will look at the money on the table and say "Nah" :russ:

You're right, it is all just gossip. The end of the day, playing hardball isn't going to benefit anyone financially so they will compromise.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've heard it's because UK actors have more training. In the the UK is considered a valid career choice while in the US it's looked at as a pipe dream. Therefore, in the UK, kids get into serious acting at like age 9. Here in the US, you may not have had any acting training until like high school or above.

Notice how most UK actors can pull off American accents, but US actors struggle to pull off accents of a different US dialect than they were born from (ie a New Yorker trying to pull off a southern accent)
Andrew Garfield even pulled off a Southern Accent in Hacksaw Ridge he really is an elite class actor

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm sure Disney, Sony and Tim will look at the money on the table and say "Nah" :russ:

You're right, it is all just gossip. The end of the day, playing hardball isn't going to benefit anyone financially so they will compromise.
Nah I’m not talking about him not being in the Marvel world. I mean the idea of him leading the avengers. That’s the rumor. And so out of character

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Since people are really confused about the spell here's my take on it
The spell makes people forget who peter parker is. The interactions he had with other people are not able to be recalled. Also, all news/photos/stories of peter parker are gone.

Spider-man was not erased from existence. His interactions with people are still remembered and all news/stories/photos of spider-man are still intact as long as peter parker was not a part of them.
War Machine will remember exactly how spider-man helped them in civil war but if tony told him he was peter then he just wouldn't remember that.
Dr.Strange will remember spider-man helped them in infinity war but won't remember a lot of No Way Home.
Happy would remember he helped spider-man fight mysterio by making him a suit but won't remember any of the peter moments

What this means is that peter parker starts from square 1 with everyone he interacts with and they won't think he's spider-man because spider-man is just another person.
As for how does peter do anything now? I guess because of the blip he's able to get new social credentials and all of that because he could say he was blipped and didn't know where he was.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
100% this

Let others deal with the forthcoming cosmic threats and call Pete for backup if required

Let Pete stomp mudholes in NYs crime underworld
Yeah. It’s like that moment in justice league unlimited when green arrow didn’t want to join the JL because they don’t look out for the little guy. Obviously Batman changed his mind but it’s the same point Spider-Man has. While you’re off world fighting aliens and demigods, a bunch of people are getting hurt by maniacs who just want to corrupt an already corrupt city