Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He's still gonna be interacting with MCU characters (Marvel's still involved with the next trilogy) but instead of working with Tony/Fury/Strange while wearing/using StarkTech, etc he's gonna be selfmade on the streets interacting with Daredevil and Kingpin. That nitty gritty ground level is probably gonna define this upcoming trilogy.
IDK....

INITIALLY SPIDEY WAS SUPPOSED
TO BECOME THE LEADER
OF THESE POST STARK AVENGERS...

THEN SONY & DISNEY ALMOST PARTED WAYS WHICH WOULD HAVE
fukkED UP MCU WHOLE PLANS
GOING FORWARD...

FAST FORWARD 2 MOVIES LATER
ALL THESE SONY CHARACTERS
ARE IN THE MOVIE AND
PETER GETS WIPED FROM MCU EXISTENCE.

THERES NO POINT IN
HAVING SPIDEY IN MCU
FOR STREET LEVEL shyt.

THIS MIGHT BE IT BREAUGH.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Yeah the more you think about it, the less sense it makes. Because then you gotta wonder, if Happy remembers May, but not Peter....then how does he remember meeting May?

shyt makes my head hurt.
LwRrFA6.png

RL5dr7s.gif

Not saying any of that is impossible but I'd rather not have to write the movie for them.

They should've explained what the spell does a bit better.

ELoRW2d.png

Don't post links to bootlegs or anything like that here man. That's a good way to draw the attention of the admins. Who would perma-ban you and most likely lock/send the thread to The Vault.

Good way to get the whole thread fukked up.

Fred.

You would lock this thread? :ohhh:

I honestly thought this thing was too big to fail :ohhh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Good question :ohhh:

and then to compound that, will my question be explained by Hulk’s time traveling quote/explanation in Endgame? :lupe:

“If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past, which can’t now be changed by your new future.”

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Y'all don't get it. The multiverse EXISTS cause of a couple of Lokis.

But the multiverse was breached cause of the messed up spell.

If Loki events don't happen, then when Strange does the spell, all is good cause the multiverse doesn't exist.

No, the multiverse existed without Loki. It was just controlled so, regardless of minor changes, they would reach the same outcome.

Loki broke that control, so the multiverse can diverge without getting pruned.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, the multiverse existed without Loki. It was just controlled so, regardless of minor changes, they would reach the same outcome.

Loki broke that control, so the multiverse can diverge without getting pruned.
KANG in particular and the TVA pruned everything that would eventually stop things from reaching a point where anymore evil KANG variants could appear. But he was doing that for millions of years by himself after stopping the multiversal war. So, his plan was to retire and make someone else do his work aka Loki and Sylvie but that was never his real plan. His plan was that he bet on himself becoming another variant that can outsmart and beat the various kangs again and end up right back where things are with a fresh face to continue his work
Which he likely has been doing for over millions of years

“reincarnation, baby”

he’s probably done this same routine over and over with lokis because he knows they the only ones that can make it that far and are stupid enough to keep killing him instead of capturing or arresting him or ending all kang variants themselves

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:dahell: Why Hollywood have an obsession with these UK mfers? They must be cheaper some how…That’s the only way man.
I don't know if I believe it's the main reason. What was Tom Holland in before this Spider-Man stuff? Not much. You're telling me all the 18 y/o white American actors with not shyt on their resume were asking for much higher prices? To be the one and only Spider-Man?

I don't buy it. I don't know anything about the theatrical reason they often bring up though, so I won't talk about that.