Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Lol bruh I think I have that on DVD. I was/am such a Stan for anything spider man related.

I think it dropped right around the time the movies were big. I don’t remember it lasting long at all tho but I was definitely hyped for it.
Yup lol, the show was supposed to continue after the events of the first Raimi joint, but then it branches off and does its own thing. Their version of Electro was kinda creepy though, and I remember the show leaving off on a rather dark note. :picard:

Daps
It did rewrite reality though, hence why has to take the GED exam. It's exactly why Dr. Strange is catching hell in the next movie.

I keep seeing ppl talk about the GED in this thread. Did I miss something in the movie? :skip:

Cause I don't remember that part. And now I'm wondering if a breh made that up in this thread and folks just ran with it :deadmanny:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I keep seeing ppl talk about the GED in this thread. Did I miss something in the movie? :skip:

Cause I don't remember that part. And now I'm wondering if a breh made that up in this thread and folks just ran with it :deadmanny:
When he's moving into the new apartment you can see a GED prep book ontop of one of his box of belongings.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

its when he moves into his apartment, he puts the box on the desk and pulls out a GED study book

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking the spell fukking up at the end you'd see a glimpse of an X-Men in the multiverse rips

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Peter went from being reconsidered for an MIT admission to having a GED study prep book. Talk about life coming at you fast.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ITS REAL...

HE DOESNT EXIST SO
HE HAS TO CONTINUE HIS EDUCATION
IN ANOTHER WAY.

THIS MAY BE A CLEAN WIPE
FROM THE MCU...

HE CAN EASILY GO BACK
TO SONY AND NO ONE WILL
WONDER WHERE HE WENT.
:devil:
:evil:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Questions:
Is this the end of Zendaya and Jacob as significant characters in the movie?

Also, so basically they had Tom Hardy's Venom do his cameo just to leave a drip of the symbiote so that Disney can create their own Venom for the MCU?
Probably for at least the next movie or two. He hesitated to give MJ the letter explaining everything she forgot after he saw that bruise on her head. He knows as soon as he gets close again both are high risk candidates to be put in danger, so he's gonna back off until the time is right. In the meanwhile that's gonna open the door to him interacting with his versions of Gwen, Felicia (Black-Cat), Harry Osborn (even though Oscorp isn't established yet), etc

Yeah, that was basically Sony throwing the Feige/Pascal/Holland universe a bone and allowing them to do a symbiote angle in the future without forcing the Hardy Venom into it.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that was basically Sony throwing the Feige/Pascal/Holland universe a bone and allowing them to do a symbiote angle in the future without forcing the Hardy Venom into it.
Kinda disappointing cuz I was looking forward to seeing Hardy's Venom go at it with Tom.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
ITS REAL...

HE DOESNT EXIST SO
HE HAS TO CONTINUE HIS EDUCATION
IN ANOTHER WAY.

THIS MAY BE A CLEAN WIPE
FROM THE MCU...

HE CAN EASILY GO BACK
TO SONY AND NO ONE WILL
WONDER WHERE HE WENT.
:devil:
:evil:
He's still gonna be interacting with MCU characters (Marvel's still involved with the next trilogy) but instead of working with Tony/Fury/Strange while wearing/using StarkTech, etc he's gonna be selfmade on the streets interacting with Daredevil and Kingpin. That nitty gritty ground level is probably gonna define this upcoming trilogy.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You are a strange person

Strange because I know for a fact that Garfield didnt out-pop Mcguire in any theater??:dahell:

I’ll ask the same question I asked that other weirdo, what metric would you use to show that Garfiel’s spiderman is more popular than Tobey’s?

Yall dudes are weirdos for real. They even made the nikka even call himself “Spider-man #3” in the movie. :mjlol: