Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
So was Peter fukking up the spell what caused everything that happened at the end of Loki?

No, Sylvi killing Kang did that

but on the subject, I always thought it was weird the multiverse fukking up in this movie seems to be completely unrelated, before the trailer dropped me and everybody else naturally thought the events of the movie would be directly caused by the events of Loki…it’s weird it wasn’t

Y'all don't get it. The multiverse EXISTS cause of a couple of Lokis.

But the multiverse was breached cause of the messed up spell.

If Loki events don't happen, then when Strange does the spell, all is good cause the multiverse doesn't exist.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Lol yea, I started on the plane ride last night.

I remember finishing it but it’s been years. Got to episode 6 last night.
I bet good money we’ll get a third season before GTA VI drops.

Speaking of animated series though, I was watching clips of the TNAS joint that aired on MTV back in the day and Jesus, that Mainframe animation has aged horrifically. :huhldup:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I bet good money we’ll get a third season before GTA VI drops.

Speaking of animated series though, I was watching clips of the TNAS joint that aired on MTV back in the day and Jesus, that Mainframe animation has aged horrifically. :huhldup:
Lol bruh I think I have that on DVD. I was/am such a Stan for anything spider man related.

I think it dropped right around the time the movies were big. I don’t remember it lasting long at all tho but I was definitely hyped for it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk all the critics bro

there’s plot holes but my question is so what

sometimes movies slap beyond that and this is one of them

this one of them movies you bring up at a party 15 years later and everyone has seen it and the nostalgia feeling hits hard
:camby:

:devil:
:evil:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Crazy to think about this is, despite the popularity of other MCU characters and franchises, the biggest financial Blockbuster stimulus to Spider-Man all along, were other Spider-Men.:ohhh:

Not more Ironman memorials

Not a Captain America cameo on TV

Not Thor flying through the skies

But other Spider-Men from other universes/ old series (by their old actors, of course). It re-established that they don't need 10 different MCU characters to boost the presence of a Spider-Man film.