Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
spider-verse-gif.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watched it and loved it. I think it’s the apex of Disneys nostalgia effect. I usually hate it but seeing Tobey next to Andrew next to Tom was amazing. Plenty of holes to pick at like
how is venom in this universe if he doesn’t know Spider-Man or Peter Parker
but overall amazing movie experience. I left the movie thinking we need an Amazing Spider-Man 3 and I was happily surprised I wasn’t the only one thinking this. He’s always been my favorite Spider-Man and I hate how they left his story unresolved. Hopefully the momentum gets him another movie

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Watched it and loved it. I think it’s the apex of Disneys nostalgia effect. I usually hate it but seeing Tobey next to Andrew next to Tom was amazing. Plenty of holes to pick at like
how is venom in this universe if he doesn’t know Spider-Man or Peter Parker
but overall amazing movie experience. I left the movie thinking we need an Amazing Spider-Man 3 and I was happily surprised I wasn’t the only one thinking this. He’s always been my favorite Spider-Man and I hate how they left his story unresolved. Hopefully the momentum gets him another movie
Nah they actually covered the venom thing, in the after credits of venom 2

the only thing they brushed over frfr is Jamie knowing who Spidey is.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah they actually covered the venom thing, in the after credits of venom 2

the only thing they brushed over frfr is Jamie knowing who Spidey is.
Can you remind me? All I remember is
venom and hardy getting transported than seeing Spider-Man on tv. In his universe there is no Spider-Man

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Can you remind me? All I remember is
venom and hardy getting transported than seeing Spider-Man on tv. In his universe there is no Spider-Man
At the end of venom 2,

venom tells Brock that symbiotes share a hive mind knowledge that spans across universes.

As he is about to give Brock a glimpse, they get transported by what we now know to be the first spell strange casts in NWH, to the MCU.

Almost immediately, the tv is showing Peter Parker as spider man and venom says “I hate that guy!” (I actually missed this at first)

Signaling that Venom recognizes Spider-Man

Venom knows about Peter Parker because Venom in Spider-Man 3 knew about Peter Parker.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
At the end of venom 2,

venom tells Brock that symbiotes share a hive mind knowledge that spans across universes.

As he is about to give Brock a glimpse, they get transported by what we now know to be the first spell strange casts in NWH, to the MCU.

Almost immediately, the tv is showing Peter Parker as spider man and venom says “I hate that guy!” (I actually missed this at first)

Signaling that Venom recognizes Spider-Man

Venom knows about Peter Parker because Venom in Spider-Man 3 knew about Peter Parker.
:ehh:OK MOST OF US DIDNT WATCH THAT TRASH SO THIS MAKES SENSE.

:devil:
:evil:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The movie did a good job of balancing all the characters and there’s definitely a lot of them, can’t say anyone really got the short end of the stick. Everyone got their moment to shine, some people might call that cheesy but I didn’t mind it.

Lizard definitely got the short end of the stick but that’s cool since he’s a wack villain

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Great film.

My nikka Tobey :mjcry:

Garfield was more likable in his brief stint here than the two previous movies combined. Shows you the power of good writing and direction.

Now that he's off to college, I hope that they greatly mature this Holland version of SM...tired of his dumb, naive, kiddie bullshyt. Low key got me heated when he stole the thing from Strange and then setting the villains free. :francis:

Last edited: