Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Cause it didnt happen, you clowns. No normal person was clapping harder for Garfield over Mcguire in ANY theater. Coli clowns at it again. Dudes with Amazing Spiderman undies talking about garfield got more love. YEAH RIGHT.

FYI-There will never be another garbage amazing spiderman movie. :umad:
You are a strange person

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Loved the serious tone we got from Holland after you know what happened

hopefully we get that kind of tone going forward :wow:

Also Garfield Lowkey stole the show and he got the loudest applause at my theater as well:manny:
So smart that they introduced him first dude played it so well

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think that’s fair lol. For multiple reasons. Both couples are dope on screen doing what they’re asked to do. Emma and Andrew got to have a more intimate relationship on screen as Gwen and Peter. Andrew and Zendaya have one actual movie of being a couple and most of the time they’re problem solving and just looking cute together.
Absolutely, you can't compare it at all. Most of this trilogy we see Peter and MJ as kids in high school who don't even know how to actually express their feelings. Z's not even wearing makeup in the first two films :pachaha:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Watched it a second time. It was just as good, if not even better.

I keep thinking: imagine if somehow someway, they managed to keep all this (the villain cameos and the Spidey men) a secret. This would have been declared best MCU movie ever on the spot.

Wonder how much money all these actors appearances cost them.
The worst best kept secret ever

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i asked the same question on how venom got to the universe and was ignored.. :sadcam:
That was the worst fukkin aftercredit scene in all the marvel movies. I stuck around all the way to the second aftercredit scene, wasn't even a afterscene it was a trailer. But it was a good trailer so I'll take it

That venom shyt was garbage tho

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What @Ironman said. It wasn’t a thing until it became a thing. You say it reeks of little brother syndrome. I say if you don’t care why are you commenting on it?

If you said at your theater the shyt was reversed, cool. I’d believe you and wouldn’t give a shyt. So again I’m confused as to why or how this became a thing to begin with.
i only cared enough to have a singular comment on how being :gladbron: somebody got more applause is :unimpressed: at minimum. and proceeding with i dont care enough to continue talkin bout it

it could easily cease to be a thing, if yall let it die

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
We must discuss that Garfield and Emma Stone on screen together >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Holland and Zendaya :hubie: @MartyMcFly
They're significantly better actors, not even close. While I don't truly agree with the point because stone and Garfield were basically playing bashful HS Kids (Holland and what's her name from homecoming is a better comparison), the performances were better. And we got to erase the terrible Gwen Stacey from Spiderman 3 with stones performance.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i only cared enough to have a singular comment on how being :gladbron: somebody got more applause is :unimpressed: at minimum. and proceeding with i dont care enough to continue talkin bout it

it could easily cease to be a thing, if yall let it die
That's definitely not a y'all thing. people are saying it, and nikkas are disagreeing with them rather than just letting it go. Which to the point @Ironman made is how we even got to this point. :manny:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

:why:
I remember the asm2 did good on the box office but Sony had crazy expectations :jbhmm:
Plus the whole thing with Andrew not going to the party

From what I recall, the movie did well at the box office but Sony was expecting Avengers, Iron Man 3, The Dark Knight Rises, etc numbers.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That was the worst fukkin aftercredit scene in all the marvel movies. I stuck around all the way to the second aftercredit scene, wasn't even a afterscene it was a trailer. But it was a good trailer so I'll take it

That venom shyt was garbage tho
The only point was to get the symbiote in the MCU:pachaha:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So if only people that knew spideys identity came to this universe, how did electro get there? Did I miss something? When did electro find out spider is parker?

i asked the same question on how venom got to the universe and was ignored.. :sadcam:

:yeshrug:shytTY WRITING
THAT WE'RE GONNA IGNORE
TO MOVE THE STORY FORWARD.

:devil:
:evil:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That's definitely not a y'all thing. people are saying it, and nikkas are disagreeing with them rather than just letting it go. Which to the point @Ironman made is how we even got to this point. :manny:
i wasnt one of those people. and i only have seen one guy going back and forth about it, but if it is multiple people :yeshrug:. i said it comes off as some lil bro shyt because as you mentioned, nobody really cares who got more applause. and am just gonna just let it end there :francis: