Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
8Ld8b6r.gif

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And in those Dafoe and Garfield are getting a lot of love

as they should

Don’t think anyone is trying to change history homie. Just stating what it was. And proof to the idea that regardless of what you or anyone thought of his movies, he wasn’t the issue.

If Timothy dalton showed up in a bond movie today, bond fans would lose their shyt. His run isn’t this huge commercial splash or even critical splash for the franchise but the fanbase in general fukk with his bond and what he was trying to do with the character. Can separate one from the other and no bond fan is rewriting history by showing him love or appreciation for what he did with the character. Same thing here with Andrew.

again i dont care :yeshrug:

people being like " :gladbron: andrew had the biggest applause :gladbron: "

reeks of little bro syndrome and trying to count up victories in a battle no knew existed, much less cares about :francis:

we could survey people who saw the movie and i dont think yall would care if people said tobey got the biggest applause, so it goes both ways :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We must discuss that Garfield and Emma Stone on screen together >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Holland and Zendaya :hubie: @MartyMcFly
I'll say I appreciated Zen and Toms chemistry in this one compared to FFH. I believed in their relationship and their goodbye was:mjcry:Ned and Petes final handshake :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
as they should

reeks of little bro syndrome and trying to count up victories in a battle no knew existed, much less cares about :francis:

we could survey people who saw the movie and i dont think yall would care if people said tobey got the biggest applause, so it goes both ways :yeshrug:
You do realize this whole Andrew Garfield back n forth started after posters were just giving their reviews of the film right? It wasn't until others suddenly had an issue that this became a 3 page thing :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You do realize this whole Andrew Garfield back n forth started after posters were just giving their reviews of the film right? It wasn't until others suddenly had an issue that this became a 3 page thing :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
as they should

What @Ironman said. It wasn’t a thing until it became a thing. You say it reeks of little brother syndrome. I say if you don’t care why are you commenting on it?

If you said at your theater the shyt was reversed, cool. I’d believe you and wouldn’t give a shyt. So again I’m confused as to why or how this became a thing to begin with.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We must discuss that Garfield and Emma Stone on screen together >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Holland and Zendaya :hubie: @MartyMcFly
I don’t think that’s fair lol. For multiple reasons. Both couples are dope on screen doing what they’re asked to do. Emma and Andrew got to have a more intimate relationship on screen as Gwen and Peter. Tom and Zendaya have one actual movie of being a couple and most of the time they’re problem solving and just looking cute together.

Last edited: