Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It don’t effect me. It make me laugh :yeshrug:

Men lie women lie numbers and reviews don’t, so their personal experience wont change history.

if people wanna get their history rewrite on go ahead. I ain’t gonna stop you :manny:
And in those Dafoe and Garfield are getting a lot of love:dwillhuh:That doesn't mean anyone else isn't :hubie:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It don’t effect me. It make me laugh :yeshrug:

Men lie women lie numbers and reviews don’t, so their personal experience wont change history.

if people wanna get their history rewrite on go ahead. I ain’t gonna stop you :manny:
Don’t think anyone is trying to change history homie. Just stating what it was. And proof to the idea that regardless of what you or anyone thought of his movies, he wasn’t the issue.

If Timothy dalton showed up in a bond movie today, bond fans would lose their shyt. His run isn’t this huge commercial splash or even critical splash for the franchise but the fanbase in general fukk with his bond and what he was trying to do with the character. Can separate one from the other and no bond fan is rewriting history by showing him love or appreciation for what he did with the character. Same thing here with Andrew.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why does this bother people so much? If that's what happened in their own theater experiences how is that affecting anyone else? :dwillhuh:

Cause it didnt happen, you clowns. No normal person was clapping harder for Garfield over Mcguire in ANY theater. Coli clowns at it again. Dudes with Amazing Spiderman undies talking about garfield got more love. YEAH RIGHT.

FYI-There will never be another garbage amazing spiderman movie. :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So if only people that knew spideys identity came to this universe, how did electro get there? Did I miss something? When did electro find out spider is parker?

Through the internet breh:yeshrug:

Haven’t you seen movies like Lawnmower man!

One he gets into the web infrastructure he can access all information, cameras, and etc databases to find anything he wants to find in seconds:wow:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So if only people that knew spideys identity came to this universe, how did electro get there? Did I miss something? When did electro find out spider is parker?
Apparently this is supposed to be a variant of electro or that when he got put into the grid or whatever maybe he connected to the internet idk it’s one of the plot holes

Daps
Just back from seeing this and a nikka caught tear or two during this jawn :mjcry: no spoiler for nikkas who ani't seen it yet but if you a Spidey fan you need to see this . Tom Holland cool with me, nikka can wife Zendaya and I ani't trippin, let that white boy cook.

Yung seeing my nikka Tobey and Andrew show up :blessed::blessed::blessed:, Tobey definitley a alcoholic but he a champion and Andrew Garfield stole the show this film. Jamie Foxx :mjgrin: Doc Oct :obama: Green Goblin:wow:

Last edited: