Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Watched it a second time. It was just as good, if not even better.

I keep thinking: imagine if somehow someway, they managed to keep all this (the villain cameos and the Spidey men) a secret. This would have been declared best MCU movie ever on the spot.

Wonder how much money all these actors appearances cost them.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Laugh now cry later. Dude is gonna be in a Sony quality production. The MCU already has their Spidey. lol
I don't care what studio funds I'm ready for more Garfield films. The reviews are saying it all:hubie:Garfield and Amazing Spider-man 3 were trending specifically :hubie:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't care what studio funds I'm ready for more Garfield films. The reviews are saying it all:hubie:Garfield and Amazing Spider-man 3 were trending specifically :hubie:

I doubt he gets his own Spider-Man films. He can be Spidey in a Kraven, Morbius, Silver Sable type production.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i was hoping we got a Shang-Chi teaching Spider-man his own martial art part of the movie. :unimpressed:
And i'm guessing Matt Murdoch will still be able to tell who Spider-man is by some kind of specific Sonar signature he gives off.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i was hoping we got a Shang-Chi teaching Spider-man his own martial art part of the movie. :unimpressed:
And i'm guessing Matt Murdoch will still be able to tell who Spider-man is by some kind of specific Sonar signature he gives off.
his smell usually gives him away
I doubt he gets his own Spider-Man films. He can be Spidey in a Kraven, Morbius, Silver Sable type production.
but then how does morbius fight blade :lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Too late. I don’t hate him but I was rolling when people in here kept bringing up he got the biggest applause :mjlol: that little brother syndrome is real :wow:
Why does this bother people so much? If that's what happened in their own theater experiences how is that affecting anyone else? :dwillhuh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why does this bother people so much? If that's what happened in their own theater experiences how is that affecting anyone else? :dwillhuh:
It don’t effect me. It make me laugh :yeshrug:

Men lie women lie numbers and reviews don’t, so their personal experience wont change history.

if people wanna get their history rewrite on go ahead. I ain’t gonna stop you :manny: