Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah I thought about the during the end credits. Does he want to do three more of these? I know Tom loves him but idk. Especially with FF on deck.

Pick up the phone and call drew Goddard :ehh:
If you were in charge what stories would you pick to make up the 2nd MCU/Sony Spider-Man trilogy?

My picks are:

1. If This Be My Destiny - Make the "Master Planner" be Dr. Carolyn Trainer and have her be this universe's Doctor Octopus; also introduce Det. Jean DeWolff (cast some name actress for the role) as a Spidey friendly member of NYPD to set up the final flick in the trilogy; this also could establish Pete's new life as a student at Empire State and being the IT guy for JJ Jameson's media company.

2. Kraven's Last Hunt - just change Kraven's motivation of wanting revenge on Spidey to just him being some longtime big game hunting dude who considers Spider-Man the biggest trophy he can bag

3. The Death of Jean DeWolff - Introduce the Sin Eater who kills Jean and by this time she and Spidey/Pete have developed a relationship where she is like Pete's surrogate Aunt May almost so that we can heap more tragedy on Peter because that has basically been the character's cross to bear since day one. Also it is essentially a Spider-Man/Daredevil team-up story.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You're referencing something that literally didnt happen

Bruh :snoop:

Im telling you what was part of the plan for this movie and it was cut.

The old spiderman in Spiderverse you are talking about is not Tobey, it was a greatest hits mix of a bunch of spidermen.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
shyt I just read it now. Damn, I just read that holland wants to focus on other shyt for the time being though. So who knows when we'll even see Spiderman 4 then
I mean if he wants to get out that contract in timely fashion he's gonna pull up as soon as they need him. I doubt he wants to still be on the hook as he gets older.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Bruh :snoop:

Im telling you what was part of the plan for this movie and it was cut.

The old spiderman in Spiderverse you are talking about is not Tobey, it was a greatest hits mix of a bunch of spidermen.
And even discounting the deleted scene from NWH, Pete says it's complicated but they managed to make it work - implying that they probably had several more break-ups but finally settled down.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
If you were in charge what stories would you pick to make up the 2nd MCU/Sony Spider-Man trilogy?

My picks are:

1. If This Be My Destiny - Make the "Master Planner" be Dr. Carolyn Trainer and have her be this universe's Doctor Octopus; also introduce Det. Jean DeWolff (cast some name actress for the role) as a Spidey friendly member of NYPD to set up the final flick in the trilogy; this also could establish Pete's new life as a student at Empire State and being the IT guy for JJ Jameson's media company.

2. Kraven's Last Hunt - just change Kraven's motivation of wanting revenge on Spidey to just him being some longtime big game hunting dude who considers Spider-Man the biggest trophy he can bag

3. The Death of Jean DeWolff - Introduce the Sin Eater who kills Jean and by this time she and Spidey/Pete have developed a relationship where she is like Pete's surrogate Aunt May almost so that we can heap more tragedy on Peter because that has basically been the character's cross to bear since day one. Also it is essentially a Spider-Man/Daredevil team-up story.
I'd like a twist on the death of Gwen Stacy.

While none of us were there, the draw of that story was this
220px-Asm121.jpg

Someone was GONNA DIE and nobody knew who. If I'm writing this, I'd change the death to harry Osborne, have Norman hold Spiderman responsible and make their hatred deeper and more personal.

If not, kravens last hunt, agreed.

I'd say a sleeper for crossover appeal is this
220px-Nothing_Can_Stop_the_Juggernaut.jpg

You introduce a direct tie to the X-Men, can have professor X slide in in act three or the Post credits, and it's a the first PHYSICALLY overpowering enemy Spiderman has faced other than weak ass lizard, so spiderman has to outsmart him.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is anyone gonna talk about Ned's foreshadowing?
about his promise he isn't going go from best friend to supervillain even though in the comics Ned DOES become the HOBGOBLIN
I could see Ned dabbling in magic and fukking up a spell turning him into a legit hobgoblin that Peter has to stop.

They could even use the framework of "The Hobgoblin Saga" from the comics to make it a whodunit style movie with different characters being suspects.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'd like a twist on the death of Gwen Stacy.

While none of us were there, the draw of that story was this
220px-Asm121.jpg

Someone was GONNA DIE and nobody knew who. If I'm writing this, I'd change the death to harry Osborne, have Norman hold Spiderman responsible and make their hatred deeper and more personal.

If not, kravens last hunt, agreed.

I'd say a sleeper for crossover appeal is this
220px-Nothing_Can_Stop_the_Juggernaut.jpg

You introduce a direct tie to the X-Men, can have professor X slide in in act three or the Post credits, and it's a the first PHYSICALLY overpowering enemy Spiderman has faced other than weak ass lizard, so spiderman has to outsmart him.

i assume we get Harry in the next trilogy with him befriending Pete at Empire State?

But Pete will be aware of Osborne from dealing with Dafoe.

All i know is we need Norman :birdman:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i assume we get Harry in the next trilogy with him befriending Pete at Empire State?

If I was Pete, the first chance I got I would've been Googling "Norman Osborn" because I'd want to know what my universe's Norman was up to at all times.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

Yeah, I'd assume he is leery but will give him "it's a different universe" benefit of the doubt.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They literally announced hes signed on for 3 more movies
No they haven’t. They said they want him. He initially said he might not want to but then changed it just last week or week before last to say it’s their call and he’d happily come back if they want him back. He just wants to enjoy whatever comes next because for the first time in years he has no contracts to fulfill

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

My picks are:

None of them. I want city at war