Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's all part of the MCU now breh

:mjlol:

They were in negotiations with Dunst to show her and Tobey back together with a family in their universe. Thats the happy ending im referencing. The Spider-man you are referencing lost MJ years prior because she wanted a kid and he didnt.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Dope film

My screen clapped and cheered when Garfield and Maguire turned up

Jamie Foxx was having fun :russ:

I loved the interaction between the Spideys

When did Goblin get that strong :whoa:

My lil Peter is all grown now :mjcry:, I'm looking forward to what they do with an adult Peter

RIP May :sadbron:
I loved seeing the classic suit :wow:
Hes always been that strong. Go back and watch the original. He used to beat the dog shyt out of Spiderman

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Technically they did with Tobeys Spiderman considering he was the main Spiderman that was training Miles in Into The Spiderverse
There were similarities but they confirmed that Peter B Parker wasn't Tobey's character. They were going to have him and Andrew in it but held off, feels like there's a good chance they'll be in part 2 though.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They were in negotiations with Dunst to show her and Tobey back together with a family in their universe. Thats the happy ending im referencing. The Spider-man you are referencing lost MJ years prior because she wanted a kid and he didnt.
Covid issues changed alot of the script. I heard Qwen Stacey was going to show up too, but had a scheduling conflict.

Breh Obama

Daps
Reppin
You're referencing something that literally didnt happen

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Crazy thing is, we may not see Tom Holland pull up as spiderman again, any time soon:hubie:

If he does decide to pull up, we gon have to wait a while

Breh Obama

Daps
Reppin
There were similarities but they confirmed that Peter B Parker wasn't Tobey's character. They were going to have him and Andrew in it but held off, feels like there's a good chance they'll be in part 2 though.
Go back and watch Spiderverse breh

Literally everything that happened to Tobey in his movies was all in the recap that Peter gave in the beginning of that movie.

He even referenced the emo dancing

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Havent heard audiences cheer like that since Endgame. For any Spidey fan it was a pure treat.....but yeah plot holes, questionable decision making from the Spidermen and with the way they did it all now, with Aunt May dropping THAT line. It feels like an origin trilogy. Spiderman Begins.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Go back and watch Spiderverse breh

Literally everything that happened to Tobey in his movies was all in the recap that Peter gave in the beginning of that movie.

He even referenced the emo dancing
From one of the producers : "I think the idea is that this Peter Parker is an amalgam of all the Peter Parkers that you have seen in popular culture. So there's elements of the Homecoming Tom Holland Spider-Man, of an Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, of the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man, of Spider-Man from various comics and TV shows. And sort of in this universe the Spider-Man that comes to Miles' world is one that looks similar to but is not exactly the same as the ones that you know. And so, that's why all of those plots are similar, but there's a twist to them."

Like I said, they showed similarities and parallels but they confirmed that wasn't Tobey. There's no way they're gonna have his specific Spider-Man in one of those films and not use his voice and suit.

Last edited: