Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you were in charge what stories would you pick to make up the 2nd MCU/Sony Spider-Man trilogy?

My picks are:

1. If This Be My Destiny - Make the "Master Planner" be Dr. Carolyn Trainer and have her be this universe's Doctor Octopus; also introduce Det. Jean DeWolff (cast some name actress for the role) as a Spidey friendly member of NYPD to set up the final flick in the trilogy; this also could establish Pete's new life as a student at Empire State and being the IT guy for JJ Jameson's media company.

2. Kraven's Last Hunt - just change Kraven's motivation of wanting revenge on Spidey to just him being some longtime big game hunting dude who considers Spider-Man the biggest trophy he can bag

3. The Death of Jean DeWolff - Introduce the Sin Eater who kills Jean and by this time she and Spidey/Pete have developed a relationship where she is like Pete's surrogate Aunt May almost so that we can heap more tragedy on Peter because that has basically been the character's cross to bear since day one. Also it is essentially a Spider-Man/Daredevil team-up story.
What do you think since F.E.A.S.T. is a thing in the MCU doing a Mr. Negative storyline?
@Mr. Negative lol

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
If I was Pete, the first chance I got I would've been Googling "Norman Osborn" because I'd want to know what my universe's Norman was up to at all times.
That's what I like about this - now there'e extra tension when Peter meets certain folks. Let's say his roommate in college is Harry Osborn and Harry mentions his pops is starting up a military weapons company in the wake of Stark Industries' collapse. Homebody gonna be on PINS. AND. NEEDLES

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
So where would you all rank this film in the list of Spider-Man films?

It's behind Into the Spider-verse and Spider-Man 2 for me and will probably go back and forth with Spider-Man 1. #3/#4 is not a bad slot to be in. :yeshrug:
You can’t go wrong with either of those. Those three are interchangeable as the top dawg for me depending on the day.

I wanna give the edge to NWH right now due to Tom’s overall journey. His growth speaks volumes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For the whole new trilogy?
That was an interesting story and it would be cool to see Mr. Negative in the movies. Donnie Yen would be a good casting too.
Yup. You can build that out just like spectacular Spider-Man did. Introduce kingpin, introduce tombstone hammer head etc and then bring in a super powered villain in part two and then have them all clash in part 3 with Peter truly doing what he can to save the neighborhood.

If the first trilogy is about him learning he has to protect the little guy after fighting aliens and multiverse baddie, the second trilogy should be about learning what that truly means and the sacrifices that come with that as well. Fighting street level goons won’t be easier just because you fought Thanos

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Did strange get a nerf for plot purposes or is my guy gonna be buffoon status :jbhmm:
glad there are other people asking questions like this. :mjlol: people need to get out of the bubble and see how bad this shyt really was. This guy on the cusp of being a multiversal threat in the MCU and he was damn near turned into Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace.

He and Peter literally could have just stopped, sat down for as long as they wanted and got the spell correct, but nope they just freestyled some shyt while Peter was hittin them Migos adlibs to the spell.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If you were in charge what stories would you pick to make up the 2nd MCU/Sony Spider-Man trilogy?

My picks are:

1. If This Be My Destiny - Make the "Master Planner" be Dr. Carolyn Trainer and have her be this universe's Doctor Octopus; also introduce Det. Jean DeWolff (cast some name actress for the role) as a Spidey friendly member of NYPD to set up the final flick in the trilogy; this also could establish Pete's new life as a student at Empire State and being the IT guy for JJ Jameson's media company.

2. Kraven's Last Hunt - just change Kraven's motivation of wanting revenge on Spidey to just him being some longtime big game hunting dude who considers Spider-Man the biggest trophy he can bag

3. The Death of Jean DeWolff - Introduce the Sin Eater who kills Jean and by this time she and Spidey/Pete have developed a relationship where she is like Pete's surrogate Aunt May almost so that we can heap more tragedy on Peter because that has basically been the character's cross to bear since day one. Also it is essentially a Spider-Man/Daredevil team-up story.
If they ever adapt Last Hunt, I wonder how the writers will portray Kraven being a long-suffering enemy of Spider-Man in a single film. There was so much weight in his eventual snap because of those failings.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Personally i’d like a new story. So i wrote it right now
  • Spiderman is in college, as are his classmates Harry Osborne, eddie brock, and Gwen Stacey.
  • Following the blip (dont worry, last time its mentioned), and because of the chaos of the last 5 years, new york went thru a power vacuum. Wilson fisk was the kingpin before, unquestionable head of the crime cabal/comission, and was gone for 5 years, and his then caporegimes, hammerhead, tombstone, mr. Negative, the hood, madame masque, and copperhead have been at war, and hitters like bullseye, taskmaster, crossbones, elektra have been eating good.
  • Kingpin comes back, and immediately his most loyal (hammerhead and tombstone and bullseye) fall in line. The rest choose sides, and violence is less wide spread but bigger scores (less store robberies, more bank robberies and high profile assasinations) and escalating the whole time, spiderman is trying to figure out who is in charge, who is everyone is working with.
  • Kingpin gets tired of spiderman messing with his business, and forms a commission. Negative, kingpin, hood, masque, and copperhead control crime in the 5 boroughs, with kingpin taking manhattan (hells kitchen for the daredevil tie in), negative taking queens, etc.
  • negative tries to befriend peter since aunt may died, and peter working at FEAST, but negative is suspicious, thanks to spiderman always being around and twarting his scores, and peter’s timing at work.
    • Note; this time period can also be during the current hawkeye story, and a future luke cage story, a dare devil story etc..
  • Spiderman fights negative, and negative tells the commission that spiderman is a serious threat and puts a bounty on his head.
  • Bullseye, elektra, taskmaster all put him thru the gauntlet trying to collect this bounty. They all fail. They then get upgrades in equipment made by OSCORP, who has been funding the commission’s arms. They fail still.
    Kingpin blackmails CAPTAIN STACEY, and says he’ll kill Gwen Stacey unless he puts the police on spiderman too.
  • Peter in a standoff with police reveals his identity only to captain stacey, who recognizes him as his daughter’s bf. he backs off, but says if he ever puts gwen in danger, he’ll have the entire nypd on him.
  • Fisk says fukk it, im gonna kill this wall cralwer myself.
  • Act three is kingpin vs spiderman, with gwen in peril.
  • Kingpin beats the shyt out of spiderman, and is crushing gwen stacey’s body with his bare hands bearhug style, and only when Mr, negative steps in like “bro we’re business men wtf is this.” They stop fisk, and of course negative takes over control of the commission.
  • stinger is kingpin talking to osborne about oscorp activating the SWORD weapons program. You see pumpkin bombs and the venom symbiote in the jar in the background.
  • Also copperhead was a skrull :youngsabo:
  • Biggest fights are spideman vs bullseye, spiderman vs tombstone and hammerhead (gun play) and the final fight vs kingpin
  • Gwen legit look like shes gonna die
  • You see spiderman get his detective on, trying to figure out who’s in charge.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If they ever adapt Last Hunt, I wonder how the writers will portray Kraven being a long-suffering enemy of Spider-Man in a single film. There was so much weight in his eventual snap because of those failings.
That would have to be sacrificed most likely and the adaptation would only be the bones of the story.
Unless they plan on keeping this iteration of Spider-Man around for a long time and built up Kraven over several films before doing Last Hunt.

Daps
So where would you all rank this film in the list of Spider-Man films?

It's behind Into the Spider-verse and Spider-Man 2 for me and will probably go back and forth with Spider-Man 1. #3/#4 is not a bad slot to be in. :yeshrug:
My Ranking is controversial af:

SM2
SM1
SM: NWH
SM3
TASM
SM: HC
SM: FFH
TASM2