Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt was pretty good but some of yall be over hyping shyt though. Really didnt give a fukk about aunt May so that whole death scene was anticlimax. Solid 7 out of 10.

Movie was based off of element of surprise and nostalgia. Other than that, it was meh.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was Peter fukking up the spell what caused everything that happened at the end of Loki?
No, Sylvi killing Kang did that

but on the subject, I always thought it was weird the multiverse fukking up in this movie seems to be completely unrelated, before the trailer dropped me and everybody else naturally thought the events of the movie would be directly caused by the events of Loki…it’s weird it wasn’t

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
No Way Home.

Excellent movie. I'm gonna go ahead and give it the 5 star rating, although time will be the true judge of its classic-ness.

I say better than all other Spiderman movies. Spiderverse is up there but NWH has some weight that Spiderverse doesn't have.

The Uncle Ben flip was great. Basically establishing MCU Spidey as separate from all previous versions. From his love interest all the way down the line.

I like that. Frees up some storytelling room.

And the symbiote flip. Fairly brilliant given what they have to work with. Now maybe they can get Venom right. They can even use the same actor, just have him be the MCU "variant" of Brock.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I have a feel the symbiote is going to play into the Fantastic Four movies. And one of those movies Spidey is going to make an appearance.

Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if Mr. Fantastic is going to be Spidey’s new mentor like how Stark was..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I have a feel the symbiote is going to play into the Fantastic Four movies. And one of those movies Spidey is going to make an appearance.

Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if Mr. Fantastic is going to be Spidey’s new mentor like how Stark was..
My guess is they’re done with the mentor thing. With may being his final mentor figure.