Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I already said this a couple days ago, but here's a warning to anyone that hasn't seen the movie:

Open spoilers are now allowed in the thread. I edited the thread title to reflect that.

Normally the wait would be a week, but this is shaping up to be one of the biggest movies of all time and a decent chunk of TLR has already seen it.

If you all want to continue to use spoiler tags, go ahead but you don't have to.

Fred.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Is anyone gonna talk about Ned's foreshadowing?
about his promise he isn't going go from best friend to supervillain even though in the comics Ned DOES become the HOBGOBLIN
What's even wilder is that he's actually based off Ganke from Ultimate Spider-Man but named after Hobgoblin...so Marvel must've had this planned from the jump :mindblown:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Somebody on Reddit mentioned Ock took the arc reactor with him, so when he returns to the moment he died he can safely get rid of the supernova shyt instead of sacrificing himself again

NWH really fukked up the MCU timelines

Kang bout to conquer like a motherfukker now

:demonic:

why are yall spoilering shyt- aint it open spoilers in here?

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
with how the movie ended, are MJ/Ned even going to be in the next set of movies? this version of Ned becoming Hob Goblin seems like such a stretch, I hope they just leave that alone
Zendaya is a big star. Will they get dude a new love interest? Interesting question.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The way Marvel just rebooted Spider-Man :wow:

Even though they took Tony Stark from me :mjcry: they can have Spider-Man carry the flag now in the MCU. I wonder if the rumors are true about the new Hulk movie..I think they can hold it down

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
So let's look at this movie objectively and without all the "hype" and nostalgia of Tobey and Andrew showing up was it really that good of a movie??

:jbhmm:

I truly think so myself but wanted to get y'alls true opinion while putting aside the nostalgia factor

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So let's look at this movie objectively and without all the "hype" and nostalgia of Tobey and Andrew showing up was it really that good of a movie??

I truly think so myself but wanted to get y'alls true opinion while putting aside the nostalgia factor
Whatever dog.. :mjlol:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Is anyone gonna talk about Ned's foreshadowing?
about his promise he isn't going go from best friend to supervillain even though in the comics Ned DOES become the HOBGOBLIN
When Spidey is gonna be forced to kill Ned, it's going to be absolutely tragic because we all seen them as kids playing with legos and been through all this mess together. It must happen and I'm already not ready for it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Why put aside the nostalgia factor? Thats a real feeling and it contributes to genuine enjoyment. People acting like it's cheating or something.
I enjoyed this movie but that doesn't count because i already liked the characters. :camby:
Fanservice?:dame: no thank you.

When you stop to think about it, doesn't it sound silly? People always cater films for a specific audience.