Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who was that bytch ass nikka screaming Spiderman. :mad:

This movie really showcases the dangers of being a simp

Daps
Can someone answer this for me because maybe I am thinking too hard. If they fixed the villians from the other universes, wouldn't that mess up the timeline? Also wouldn't that spell at the end also make people in their universe forget also? Tobey gonna come home to Mary Jane forgetting who he is? Do they return to the point in which they was about to die or present time? If Gree. Goblin never dies and becomes good in Tobey universe wouldn't that mess up shyt?

The questions you asked makes me think we might get a soft reboot of Sony Spiderman. I'm all for it:ohlawd:

Daps
The only thing missing was for Norman to pull out the glock

Funny thing is Mysterio did pull out the glock:pachaha:

That part always makes me crack up cause it's like he tried everything, illusions, drone strikes and when none of that worked, dude just upped the nine. :mjlol:

He was sick of Peter's mess :pachaha:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I have absolutely zero desire to watch that trash again. One time only and i was looking forward to the end....Captain marvel was abhorrent. Brie Larson has the carisma of a Royal Dansk butter cookie.

I haven’t watched Captain Marvel again since I saw in theaters, and I’d imagine the same will be true for Eternals

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back in from seeing it. Marvel is so far beyond DC, its getting sad at this point. They knocked it out the park. This supposed to be a solo movie but, it nearly rivals Infinity War and End Game on its own. As others have said, I love how at the end, he's truly on his own and transitioning into the Spider-Man that we recognize from the comics but, it was still hard to watch May die :mjcry: I was tearing up when all three were telling their stories on the roof :mjcry: Andrew stole the show imo, being the Future Trunks of the three with the most bleak timeline to go back to. I loved that he got to save MJ and redeem himself :wow: Tobey's portrayal was measured and restrained but, it worked, with him being the wise, old sage, showing the other two they would make it through their trials. Him stopping Tom from killing Goblin was the best scene in the movie. I wished they would have shown those two going back to their timelines; with Tobey going back to MJ and their child and Andrew going back changed for the better but, its a small complaint. Lastly, William Defoe is nuttier than squirrel sh*t :picard: His laugh, evil grin and maniacal voice is just pure villainy lol. It's been 20 something years and he hasn't missed a beat. Dropping etherous line after etherous line. IDK what the fukk Tom was thinking bringing this unstable nikka into his house :russ: