Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
Since the serum that May used on Goblin didn't work, I wonder if that was on purpose. Norblin was the one who worked on the formula at the condo, maybe he made serum in a way to suppress Norman's identify instead of a Goblin cure.

"Norblin" :mjlol:

Hell to the naw naw:russ::russ::russ:Nolan too stuck in his ways and grumpy plus Spider-Man is a whole different animal. An open minded younger director needs to get that.

Give it to Coogler. :wow:

I seen yall floating all these names except the black director that's already attached to Marvel. Why nobody want the brotha to have it?

:mjpls:

One thing I thought about - I haven't seen ASM2 in quite a while, but was everyone pulled in necessarily when they were about to die, or just when they learned Spider Mans identity? Because in Norms case, he figured it out after Thanksgiving dinner, which means he might not get zapped back to the tower fight.

He gets warped back to right before he said "god speed Spider-Man :mjlit:"

Literally 2 seconds before that.

And no, I don't know that for sure but it makes the most sense to me. Plus it sounds fun. This time when he's pleading with Toby, it's really Norman pleading instead of GG pretending to be Norman :mjgrin:

when andrew saved MJ and he started crying when he saved her:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

He's the GOAT :wow::wow::wow:

Why this movie have me emotional in like 4 different scenes?:to:

Definitely GOAT Spider-Man flick. Very impressed

Pete definitely a man now. After what he been through the last two movies he went from Baltimore School of Arts Tupac to Makaveli Pac.

He gonna need that fully developed spider sense now, because that satin suit ain't gonna allow him to take the beatings he was taking in them Stark suits:heh:

Baltimore pac to California Pac :mjlol: dude you a nut :russ:

And you're right about the beatings. Even when he was trying to save the MIT lady and was sliding on the ground, sparks flying. Can't do that no more, boy :umad:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man after watching this im realizing that Andrew Garfield was a really good spiderman, his movies were just shyt. Dude was definitely the most likable spiderman in this.

Andrew was always the best Spider-Man. He plays him cool, cocky and snarky which is how I'd imagine Spidey to be.
Tobey had the best movies and has the nostalgia factor for being the first. I was feeling his old man take on the character too.
Tom worked better in the MCU being younger and less experienced. He's growing on me though. He was giving Goblin the business :whoo:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would use the stark fall out as a Segway for oscorp.

But much later in the future. Spidey has plenty of villains we haven’t seen yet. Really wanna see kingpin, scorpion and kraven.

Yea. It's plenty of time to bring in Oscorp. The timelines aren't completely identical (ex. Aunt May dying vs. Uncle Ben dying).

Spidey is 18. In his timeline you can just have Norman take over a company he worked for or helped create, maybe have him being a scientist in the background until he breaks mentally and Goblin takes over. Then have Harry meet Peter at NYU/Columbia or wherever he ends up going in the next string of movies. They can easily work that into the story :manny:

Daps
Marvel has a formula but it works idc.

Breh i hear you but this movie was far from formulaic.

Man idk. I’m still trying to figure out why you would do Norman at this point. Emotionally, you can’t top what just happened.

This. If it aint GOATem Dafoe, I don't want it :wow:

He was supposed to be in part 3 as the main villain played by chris cooper. Cooper played him in part 2

He died in part 2 tho :dwillhuh:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also wouldn't that spell at the end also make people in their universe forget also? Tobey gonna come home to Mary Jane forgetting who he is? Do they return to the point in which they was about to die or present time? If Gree. Goblin never dies and becomes good in Tobey universe wouldn't that mess up shyt?

The first spell was pulling people to Holland’s universe because they knew Spider-Man is Peter Parker. The second spell pretty much erased Holland’s Peter Parker’s existence from people’s lives, which I guess stopped the outsiders from being pulled in = no Peter Parker in Holland’s universe = Not getting pulled in for knowing Spider-Man is Peter Parker. That doesn’t translate into them not knowing/forgetting Spider-Man is Peter Parker in their respective universes.

The healing the villains will likely just create new branches of reality, and not necessarily heal/erase the ones that already happened. Would tie in nicely with the idea of a “multiverse of madness”.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got back my girl gave it a 8 and I gave it a 7.5 late showing but sold out…

I thought it was good to see the old Spider-Man’s but man this movie really ain’t hit like that.

Dafoe a monster… this to me doesn’t progress the spidey story at all…

He is just literally starting all over :dwillhuh:

the first after credit scene took me by surprise because I never seen any of those

the second one was dope tho

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I enjoyed it and it really breezed past but I wasn't in love with it

The Lizard special effect was so bad they had to keep putting him in just absolutely terrible lighting it was hilarious. He wasn't even really a factor in the movie either. If he was out of the movie I doubt anyone would notice or care
The ending felt cliche as fukk I was disappointed.
Honestly I was way more interested to see what happened in the other universes with the villains having been "cured" but we didn't even get post credit scenes for that

Karume

All Star
Daps
well big ups to fayettnam for being so cultured :wow:...must've been because it was grown folks and only like 2 cacs in the theater. I love it :ohlawd: makes me not want to see it again in theaters just so i wont have to hear cacs cheer for andrew :blessed: Tobey and his villains forever GOATd
You at Bragg?

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I enjoyed it and it really breezed past but I wasn't in love with it

The Lizard special effect was so bad they had to keep putting him in just absolutely terrible lighting it was hilarious. He wasn't even really a factor in the movie either. If he was out of the movie I doubt anyone would notice or care
The ending felt cliche as fukk I was disappointed.
Honestly I was way more interested to see what happened in the other universes with the villains having been "cured" but we didn't even get post credit scenes for that

yeah your spoiler hit it on the head. Especially the bolded part. This was literally like Spider-Man’s flashpoint paradox. He technically not even in the avengers or in anything anymore because no one knows who he is.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Is anyone gonna talk about Ned's foreshadowing?
about his promise he isn't going go from best friend to supervillain even though in the comics Ned DOES become the HOBGOBLIN
It’s his fate. He’s about to crush on MJ now that a Peter never existed and probably drink the kool aid from Daily Bugle Conspiracy channel.