Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
watched it this morning and i made sure i let it sink in for the day. Seeing as how im still on a spidey high imma have to say this shyt was FLAAAAAMMMEEEESSSS!! COT DAMMIT MARVEL!! how you put all these mufukkas in here and let them shine AND beast out in less than 3hrs and it all make sense :mindblown: props to the fukking writers cuz this could've been an absolute mess but it turned into some of the best spidey drama since spiderman 2. I fukking loved this shyt so much. The fact that this wasnt in the plans when they first got the rights to spidey but somehow it all came together like this is so fukking dope. I wanna see this shyt again so bad brehs but like i cant be fighting tears in the theater like that again :mjcry:

who else theater had like 3 claps for andrew when he popped up but a damn round of applause when tobey showed up? :russ: its fukk them TASM movies for life @MartyMcFly :smugbiden:

Daps
Man idk. I’m still trying to figure out why you would do Norman at this point. Emotionally, you can’t top what just happened.

i dunno bruh, echoing what you said - norman is the villain for testing peter's values and morality

i think it'd be dope if MCU norman shows up, starts buyng old stark buildings/tech, politicking with the government etc, and peter gotta deal with his preconceived notion of who norman osborne is (based on this movie and the willem dafoe norman), against what aunt may/uncle ben taught him and his values of giving people the benefit of the doubt, and hoping everyone is redeemable

norman could end up wielding power behind the scenes, leading to dark avengers (he could become the new iron patriot after the fallout of armor war), gaining public approval as his company keeps growing, and spidey will be observing and dealing with him (as a background villain) until he inevitably becomes the goblin by the 3rd movie of the new trilogy :manny:

i just dont know how they'd explain where he's been this whole time, since willem dafoe's norman said his house didnt exist etc ... unless he was lying :ohhh:and he put MCU norman on game about the multiverse

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
watched it this morning and i made sure i let it sink in for the day. Seeing as how im still on a spidey high imma have to say this shyt was FLAAAAAMMMEEEESSSS!! COT DAMMIT MARVEL!! how you put all these mufukkas in here and let them shine AND beast out in less than 3hrs and it all make sense :mindblown: props to the fukking writers cuz this could've been an absolute mess but it turned into some of the best spidey drama since spiderman 2. I fukking loved this shyt so much. The fact that this wasnt in the plans when they first got the rights to spidey but somehow it all came together like this is so fukking dope. I wanna see this shyt again so bad brehs but like i cant be fighting tears in the theater like that again :mjcry:

who else theater had like 3 claps for andrew when he popped up but a damn round of applause when tobey showed up? :russ: its fukk them TASM movies for life @MartyMcFly :smugbiden:
Not mine :sas2: not either of the three showings lol. And apparently I’m not the only one.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dunno bruh, echoing what you said - norman is the villain for testing peter's values and morality

i think it'd be dope if MCU norman shows up, starts buyng old stark buildings/tech, politicking with the government etc, and peter gotta deal with his preconceived notion of who norman osborne is (based on this movie and the willem dafoe norman), against what aunt may/uncle ben taught him and his values of giving people the benefit of the doubt, and hoping everyone is redeemable

norman could end up wielding power behind the scenes, leading to dark avengers (he could become the new iron patriot after the fallout of armor war), gaining public approval as his company keeps growing, and spidey will be observing and dealing with him (as a background villain) until he inevitably becomes the goblin by the 3rd movie of the new trilogy :manny:

i just dont know how they'd explain where he's been this whole time, since willem dafoe's norman said his house didnt exist etc ... unless he was lying :ohhh:and he put MCU norman on game about the multiverse

I’d really just rather see him deal with someone else. Like I said, if you can’t match the emotion of this current one, don’t do it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I understand MJ and his fat friend not knowing he's Spider-Man, but they don't know Peter? shyt's weird and seems like it messes with time. They remember Spider-Man is a thing, but they don't remember Peter. shyt crazy and it's not making sense to me.

Their minds at one point separated Spider-Man from Peter...

Here is no different. They always had Spider-Man in they lives and Peter but not together. The memories of Peter are wiped but of Spidey remain intact..

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Like coli nerds tell it Andrew got a bigger applause than Tobey.

Those ASM movies were dog shyt.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Their minds at one point separated Spider-Man from Peter...

Here is no different. They always had Spider-Man in they lives and Peter but not together. The memories of Peter are wiped but of Spidey remain intact..

I just don't like their explanation. It seems tacked on. I enjoyed the movie though.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just don't like their explanation. It seems tacked on. I enjoyed the movie though.
That’s one of the things I think make more sense in a comic book because you can get another issue to further stuff. Maybe the next doctor strange movie fleshes it out. Maybe not.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Usually in any movie or series where the human mind is tampered with..

They end up remembering somehow. You could already see MJ have a confused state of deja vu. The memories are there somewhere...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Not mine :sas2: not either of the three showings lol. And apparently I’m not the only one.
well big ups to fayettnam for being so cultured :wow:...must've been because it was grown folks and only like 2 cacs in the theater. I love it :ohlawd: makes me not want to see it again in theaters just so i wont have to hear cacs cheer for andrew :blessed: Tobey and his villains forever GOATd

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Still better than Eternals :francis:
Nah. I have absolutely zero desire to watch that trash again. One time only and i was looking forward to the end....Captain marvel was abhorrent. Brie Larson has the carisma of a Royal Dansk butter cookie.

Last edited: