Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
At the second showing in IMAX there were these dweebs yelling "HE/SHE SAID THE LINE!" and all other sorts of attention where nonsense until folks finally told them to shut the fukk up. Sounded like some hype beast Indian kids.

Probably because I'm in NYC but both times I noticed Asian-acccented laughter when Ned's grandma started going off :pachaha: one of those fun bonuses

Second crowd was definitely way weaker than the first even though there were twice as many people. Popped for the same moments but way more subdued. First one in Brooklyn sounded like Attitude Era Raw :russ:
Having the same deal over here. Seen it three times and nothing can top that opening night crowd. :mjcry:

Then you realize those were the same nikkas who were fighting for tickets the first day they went on sale and it makes sense.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Marvel with the misdirect. The scene where Dr. Strange agrees to help Peter was completely different in the trailer, Wong didn't say it was forbidden just to be careful and Strange never winked. lol People analyzed that shyt to death on YouTube now it's gonna be uh . . . nevermind. :mjlol:
yeah all those idiots talking about iT WaSN't ReaLlY StRange need to be called out

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
you seen NWH three times breh?

:dwillhuh:
200.gif

Daps
Also makes everything pointless.
Peter Parker’s whole thing is learning to live with guilt and grief. The minute you give him a magic wand to bring people back from the dead, and he uses that power irresponsibly, then what’s the point?
there's a few plot holes like if Norman is back why can't Aunt May be brought back?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I understand MJ and his fat friend not knowing he's Spider-Man, but they don't know Peter? shyt's weird and seems like it messes with time. They remember Spider-Man is a thing, but they don't remember Peter. shyt crazy and it's not making sense to me.