Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The spell was altered so much that it's anyone who knows Peter/Spiderman hence why the end with all those figures are a bunch of Spiderman allies and enemies.

I'm hoping somehow the cartoon version of Miles Morales ends up in the real universe and turns into a live action version of himself on some reverse Space Jam shyt.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
there are some weak movies in there, let's not act like they all good. :francis:

3 of the top Marvel Movies are under Sony too (Spidey 2, Spiderverse, and now This Joint). :mjgrin:

Cats want Sony to give Disney the Spidey rights tho :mjlol:
Black Panther?
Civil War?
Infinity War?
Endgame?

:gucci:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Goalposts gonna get moved to "but it made a billion though" :skip:
As long as cats here and anywhere else fight on the playing field of “my opinion is the right one when it comes to subjective stuff” then there will always be goalposts that move :manny::hubie:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As long as cats here and anywhere else fight on the playing field of “my opinion is the right one when it comes to subjective stuff” then there will always be goalposts that move :manny::hubie:

Gospel.

Hopefully in the next thrillogy, we get Norman with waves. :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man idk. I’m still trying to figure out why you would do Norman at this point. Emotionally, you can’t top what just happened.

I thnk we would have gotten him in the Amazing universe at the end.

Maybe pulling strings in the first 2 movies (revealed at the end), then full on Norm in part 3.