Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thnk we would have gotten him in the Amazing universe at the end.

Maybe pulling strings in the first 2 movies (revealed at the end), then full on Norm in part 3.
He was supposed to be in part 3 as the main villain played by chris cooper. Cooper played him in part 2

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, that's what I meant. Do similar in the next trilogy.

We'll know it gets completed. :pachaha:

Miles will pop up for sure in the 2nd movie
I don’t think they should tho. But that’s me. There are soooooo many other villains to play with. And there’s no point to have this Peter fight Norman again. Not unless there’s a hell of a story to tell and that furthers his story in a meaningful way.

That’s me tho. Maybe they disagree. Shrug.

Also I wouldn’t say anything is for sure to happen in the next movie or not homie lol. It’s genuinely a fresh start and they can go in a million directions but the movies focus still needs to be on Peter. Don’t put the cart in front of the horse.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maybe bring H.A.M.M.ER into the equation and go Dark Reign?
But what does that have to do with Peter? This is what I’m saying.

Whatever villain you bring in needs to help Peter’s journey. Teach him something. Bring him forward. Hammer and dark reign does what for him? For the larger universe yeah it does a lot but how do you make that matter to him? What’s the story we’re telling if we’re just throwing shyt against the wall?

The reason this movie works for me is nothing is superfluous. There’s a reason for the cameos and villains beyond fan service. They serve a point in the narrative and the arc of the main character. The comic book movies that don’t work are the ones that forget that.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That was a really good movie, that was fan service done the best I have ever seen.

The only thing I wanted to see happen was Venom to show up and smack Spider-Man around for a few minutes. But I guess that can wait until the next Venom movie. Also for those wanting to give Sony credit for this, you will never convince me they made this movie on their own. I know marvel made this and just let Sony get sone of the money

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Goalposts gonna get moved to "but it made a billion though" :skip:

That template was created somewhere else though!:russ:

If that movie breh said is an L then it may be time to reclassify across the board and set the “goal post” consistent levels:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That was a really good movie, that was fan service done the best I have ever seen.

The only thing I wanted to see happen was Venom to show up and smack Spider-Man around for a few minutes. But I guess that can wait until the next Venom movie. Also for those wanting to give Sony credit for this, you will never convince me they made this movie on their own. I know marvel made this and just let Sony get sone of the money

Nothing need to be convinced about. The info is out there and easily searchable. Some folks just wanna deny it being what it is.

At the end of the day, everyone played their parts no matter how big or small :russ:

And the overall team effort needs to be saluted.

A punter on a Super Bowl team still gets a ring and is celebrated for a great season:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

The OG trilogy (minus Spidey 3) was flames and set the stage for the Blockbuster Comic Movie comeback. :ufdup:

Put respek on Toby's Spidey's name.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I don’t think they should tho. But that’s me. There are soooooo many other villains to play with. And there’s no point to have this Peter fight Norman again. Not unless there’s a hell of a story to tell and that furthers his story in a meaningful way.

That’s me tho. Maybe they disagree. Shrug.

Also I wouldn’t say anything is for sure to happen in the next movie or not homie lol. It’s genuinely a fresh start and they can go in a million directions but the movies focus still needs to be on Peter. Don’t put the cart in front of the horse.
I thought it’s obvious they’re doing Kingpin with Daredevil crossover.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The OG trilogy (minus Spidey 3) was flames and set the stage for the Blockbuster Comic Movie comeback. :ufdup:

Put respek on Toby's Spidey's name.
No lol. The bar was lower back then so we didn’t expect much and ended up liking it because it was much better than your average super hero movies at that time.

I think Toby was great and he made those movies.

Garfield was a good Peter Parker

Venom was nothing special and the Venom universe they were trying to do would not have worked with out a Spider-Man.

Once they let marvel run the show their movies started selling like crazy and getting the hood reviews to go with it. Like the other poster said, Sony like a good Kicker deserves some credit but we all know who the Qb is