Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
By formula you mean make dope ass movies? Yea, i agree. A lot of this shyt is unprecedented.

there are some weak movies in there, let's not act like they all good. :francis:

3 of the top Marvel Movies are under Sony too (Spidey 2, Spiderverse, and now This Joint). :mjgrin:

Cats want Sony to give Disney the Spidey rights tho :mjlol:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Tom Holland Spider Man lowkey unlikable.... dude gets handed everything

Wanted to slap Peter the whole movie
I'm so fukkin glad that stupid ass Iron spider suit is GONE. I hated that during Civil War (comic), I hated it on screen, glad he's making his shyt again...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm so fukkin glad that stupid ass Iron spider suit is GONE. I hated that during Civil War (comic), I hated it on screen, glad he's making his shyt again...
Ironically, the iron man jr and iron boy comments were launched at him during civil war when tony duped him. So it’s only fitting that the story ends in a similar matter

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Basically we have Toby's main timeline where the three movies and beyond happen. Then a timeline where Norman lives. Then a timeline where Norman's dead but Ock potentially lives. Then a timeline where Norman and Ock are dead but Sandman is back to normal. So 4 Tobyverse timeline. And then three Garfieldverse timelines.
Yup. This I exactly how it it’s in my mind.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, longtime Spider-Man fans answer me this, has Peter Parker’s Spider-Man ever turned into Venom and faced off with a Miles Spider-Man? I mean in the comics or any other version of his stories

No. Miles is a relatively new character in comic book terms. He was created like 10 years ago