Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That don't make sense though

But you know what... Nevermind.

:skip:
My brotha Dr. Strange "spell" was powerfulass magic he literally rewrote reality. Which is why his sequel Multiverse of Madness he's going to catch a ridiculous amount of heat for it from Mordo and the other evil Dr. Strange. Mordo told us before....the Bill. Comes. Due:ufdup::demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
One thing I thought about - I haven't seen ASM2 in quite a while, but was everyone pulled in necessarily when they were about to die, or just when they learned Spider Mans identity? Because in Norms case, he figured it out after Thanksgiving dinner, which means he might not get zapped back to the tower fight.
The spell was altered so much that it's anyone who knows Peter/Spiderman hence why the end with all those figures are a bunch of Spiderman allies and enemies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My brotha Dr. Strange "spell" was powerfulass magic he literally rewrote reality. Which is why his sequel Multiverse of Madness he's going to catch a ridiculous amount of heat for it from Mordo and the other evil Dr. Strange. Mordo told us before....the Bill. Comes. Due:ufdup::demonic:
No time travel occurred... Doesn't make sense to me. Just because they forgot it doesn't mean all the stuff around and pertaining to him being Spiderman doesn't "forget"

Woulda showed all the Pete being Spidey shyt disappearing then

Also.. I thought the spell was them forgetting Pete being Spidey. Not them knowing Pete period :dwillhuh:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Why this movie have me emotional in like 4 different scenes?:to:

Definitely GOAT Spider-Man flick. Very impressed

Pete definitely a man now. After what he been through the last two movies he went from Baltimore School of Arts Tupac to Makaveli Pac.

He gonna need that fully developed spider sense now, because that satin suit ain't gonna allow him to take the beatings he was taking in them Stark suits:heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No time travel occurred... Doesn't make sense to me. Just because they forgot it doesn't mean all the stuff around and pertaining to him being Spiderman doesn't "forget"

Woulda showed all the Pete being Spidey shyt disappearing then

Also.. I thought the spell was them forgetting Pete being Spidey. Not them knowing Pete period :dwillhuh:
Peters last request was that Peter Parker was forgotten. Spider-Man as far as everyone knows is still an unknown vigilante who's a menace word to Jonah hating ass:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:The alter ego Peter Paker is the one who was erased so anyone whon interacted with him has been rewritten to no longer know him.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Peters last request was that Peter Parker was forgotten. Spider-Man as far as everyone knows is still an unknown vigilante who's a menace word to Jonah hating ass:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:The alter ego Peter Paker is the one who was erased so anyone whon interacted with him has been rewritten to no longer know him.
Okay. That makes sense and explains shyt.

Still wanna know what phantom zone everything magically disappeared to

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Burnout and being stale are real Spider-Man will be in college soon. A new part of his life is beginning a new vision is never a bad thing. Spider-Man is Marvels baby that's one franchise Marvel and Sony will take serious especially with the collaboration. I have faith they can find a capable director.
Yeah, they already did find one. And a 'new vision' can be a bad thing. A new director is always a risk at doing a worse job. I mean I don't really care many directors are capable of making a good movies but a change is not necessary just cause.