Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
I doubt we’ll see Norman or Ock any time soon.

you still have a bevy of villains they haven’t touched. Not to mention the cross over villains.

It’ll be badass if they do the Dark Avengers :demonic:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No lol. The bar was lower back then so we didn’t expect much and ended up liking it because it was much better than your average super hero movies at that time.

I think Toby was great and he made those movies.

Garfield was a good Peter Parker

Venom was nothing special and the Venom universe they were trying to do would not have worked with out a Spider-Man.

Once they let marvel run the show their movies started selling like crazy and getting the hood reviews to go with it. Like the other poster said, Sony like a good Kicker deserves some credit but we all know who the Qb is

Nope.

Spidey 2 is still GOATness.

And Spidey 1 is a classic off Dafoe alone.

He made this movie too.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Don’t know about DD but kingpin works for me. That’s what I want. But doing a crossover makes less sense after the end of no way home. Why immediately throw him in a team up?
They can start cameoing Punisher. I bet a Moon Knight crossover can be in the works. Luke Cage might pop up. MJ’s name was revealed as Michelle Jones. Could that be a set up for Jessica Jones?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
It's been awhile since I've been this torn on a movie. Some parts are brilliant while other parts are terrible. I need to gather my thoughts.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They can start cameoing Punisher. I bet a Moon Knight crossover can be in the works. Luke Cage might pop up. MJ’s name was revealed as Michelle Jones. Could that be a set up for Jessica Jones?
Nah on the last thing.

And I think once you start doing cameos in the very next movie you wipe away the emotional context and impact of this movie.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No lol. The bar was lower back then so we didn’t expect much and ended up liking it because it was much better than your average super hero movies at that time.

I think Toby was great and he made those movies.

Garfield was a good Peter Parker

Venom was nothing special and the Venom universe they were trying to do would not have worked with out a Spider-Man.

Once they let marvel run the show their movies started selling like crazy and getting the hood reviews to go with it. Like the other poster said, Sony like a good Kicker deserves some credit but we all know who the Qb is

None of that's accurate. Venom did nearly $900M at the box office with no tie ins. Much of the cast for No Way Home is

characters that are from other Sony movies

and Tom Holland himself was cast by Sony. He's a Sony man. That's why he's also in Uncharted. Sony has a ton of influence over all of this..

Daps
Putting these tweets in spoilers.
They’re from “insiders” so of course take it with the required amount of salt. But they’ve been right before and this doesn’t surprise me

:banderas: we byke.

Been waiting on this since 2014 :wow:

Just think. In order to fully appreciate this movie, you would’ve had to have watched 11 other movies, plus 3 seasons of a Netflix show :gucci:

I know :mjgrin:

My brother disgusts me cause he refuses to do it. Says he hates the MCU is interconnected. Im thinking about disowning him and filing paperwork to have @Bryan Danielson as my new brother. Although he's not a very good marvelset general so I may need to rethink that :stopitslime:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im gonna go catch this in imax this week to soak up the magic again. As of right now this is a classic the way they used the past heroes and villains to elevate tom hollands spiderman into his own man.

off topic but i saw the force awakens on cable again and its terrible how bad they dropped the ball with that franchise to use the OG’s to jump start the new trio. Smh

:stopitslime:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
None of that's accurate. Venom did nearly $900M at the box office with no tie ins. Much of the cast for No Way Home is

characters that are from other Sony movies

and Tom Holland himself was cast by Sony. He's a Sony man. That's why he's also in Uncharted. Sony has a ton of influence over all of this..
Nope. Not giving them any credit. Sorry. Those venom movies are ok for one watch and those Amazing Spider-Man movies were not liked by many. As soon as they got together with marvel the movies got a lot better. That’s no coincidence, Sony got smart and realized they were fukking up. Also they were always great at casting, like I said I like the actors in all their movies including venom but the movies themselves haven’t been great

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:banderas: we byke.

Been waiting on this since 2014 :wow:

I know :mjgrin:

My brother disgusts me cause he refuses to do it. Says he hates the MCU is interconnected. Im thinking about disowning him and filing paperwork to have @Bryan Danielson as my new brother. Although he's not a very good marvelset general so I may need to rethink that :stopitslime:

Cuz YOU the general :wow:

My generation of @wire28 @AnonymityX1000 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd myself and a few others has came to an end:wow:

Now the soul of MarvelSet is engaged in a battle between you and @Ethnic Vagina Finder

He was a Private back then but definitely rose through the ranks:ehh:

But I’m not sure his vision is as pure of heart at times:picard:

But it’s gonna come down to either you or him :lupe: