Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can someone answer this for me because maybe I am thinking too hard. If they fixed the villians from the other universes, wouldn't that mess up the timeline? Also wouldn't that spell at the end also make people in their universe forget also? Tobey gonna come home to Mary Jane forgetting who he is? Do they return to the point in which they was about to die or present time? If Gree. Goblin never dies and becomes good in Tobey universe wouldn't that mess up shyt?
I thought about all that. No answers lol. Movie never tries to answer those questions. If this were a comic book we’d get those answers with the next installment but I doubt it.

The plot logic isn’t airtight

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Can someone answer this for me because maybe I am thinking too hard. If they fixed the villians from the other universes, wouldn't that mess up the timeline? Also wouldn't that spell at the end also make people in their universe forget also? Tobey gonna come home to Mary Jane forgetting who he is? Do they return to the point in which they was about to die or present time? If Gree. Goblin never dies and becomes good in Tobey universe wouldn't that mess up shyt?
No. Branching timelines. Endgame and Loki explain this.

you can’t change the past and keep the same
Timeline.

as far as the spell, I think it’s safe to assum the correct spell only works for MCU earth. The first spells problems was that it caused rifts between the multiverses and attracted everyone that knew of Peter Parker/spidey within those rifts.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I thought about all that. No answers lol. Movie never tries to answer those questions. If this were a comic book we’d get those answers with the next installment but I doubt it.

The plot logic isn’t airtight
This is where Dragon Ball Z helps me again lmao. They got pulled from the past of Toby and Garfields universes, so when they get sent back it just creates a split timeline. Time and space is always nebulous and happening all at once

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's called growth bruh and a lot of this film hinged on nostalgia. ALOT. He did 3 that's more than a lot of directors can say plus he's got FF coming too. Nothing wrong with new blood for a new journey.
I say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Fukk around and choose someone worse all in the name of growth? I liked all 3 and they leveled up each movie as far maturity.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The condo scene from the minute he says “just me” until the very end of it might be the illest thing I’ve seen in any Spider-Man movie.
The way Norman said "just me..." In that tone of voice, I'm in the theater like

:whoa:that's still Norman right?....

THAT'S STILL NORMAN RIGHT ?!?!!:damn:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is where Dragon Ball Z helps me again lmao. They got pulled from the past of Toby and Garfields universes, so when they get sent back it just creates a split timeline. Time and space is always nebulous and happening all at once
:ehh: I can rock with that. More trouble doc strange causes.

Also similar to back to the future.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yall know andrew garfield shining was by design right :mjgrin: he needed it more than the other 2 because his movies were the weakest and im happy he was able to get redemption but yall dragging it with this "hes the best spider man" talk :ufdup:
Still the best Spidey/Pete

Daps
Nah. Too many characters.

Just the confirmation that he's there was enough, I think he'll be in She Hulk

I hope they give us an explanation why he doesn't show up for the big fights. Alien invasions and stuff like that.

All I need is one line about how nah, he don't mess with avenger level threats like :hubie:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Since the serum that May used on Goblin didn't work, I wonder if that was on purpose. Noblin was the one who worked on the formula at the condo, maybe he made serum in a way to suppress Norman's identify instead of a Goblin cure.
Pretty sure he tampered with it
How about a Christopher Nolan Spider-Man Trilogy?

:jbhmm:
nah lol. Talk about a bad match of director and material