Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
really enjoyed the movie
dope origin trilogy for MCU peter, its crazy how all this led to him now solo with nothing to rely or lean on, they basically addressed all the major complaints of his character in the MCU

the film was a fun experience, and the good outweigh the goofy stuff imo (like strange being aloof, or sandman being kinda redundant)

wong is now sorcerer supreme too :leon:

Daps
@MartyMcFly is an idiot.

There’s a reason why the venom character has 2 solo movies and Green Goblin is relegated to simple spiderman villian.

Ill say this tho.. The Venom character has been done terrible on screen tho. The Venom character is suppose to be a hulking and menacing anti-version of spiderman. An enemy with the same powers who he cant detect with spidersense. Venom hasnt been done right once on screen whereas they have nailed GG every time.

The role GG played in this movie is the same role venom/eddie brock couldve played had they done that character right. Brock/Venom is supoose to have a deeper hatred for Parker so he couldve did the backstabbing part incredibly well.

“We are poison to you, Spider-man. We are VENOM” :banderas:

Yep. Venom is supposed to terrorize Spiderman like he did in the TAS back in the 90s

Dude was a problem when he got loose, randomly attacking Spidey when he was swinging, even showed up to Aunt May's house and pushed the tree over on top of the house trying to kill her just to make a point.

Webbed spiderman up, snatched his mask off in front of a crowd of ppl.

Dude was a menace :picard:

Daps
Yall think they will have alternate versions of some characters down the line? They stated there is no Oscorp in the current world but maybe Peter will meet a different Octavius or Conners in college and he will have some issues on how to treat them.

yeah i think those 2 needs to be revisited at some point, theres a lot of story to be told

plus a MCU osborne could be involved in hella shyt outside of being the goblin

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Was it Spider-Man 2 or another early 2000 comic book movie that had the Dr Strange name drop? I was confused why Tobey didn't know him before but I must have things mixed up.

I do want another Osborne and his savagery in this movie just makes me want to see Dr Doom in the MCU more. He better not be cracking jokes though:birdman:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This movie was fire, and may be one of the best superheroe movies I have watched. It's definitely in my top 5/6, but I would not say it's #1 for me. Still love TDK, MoS, Logan, Infinity War a bit more. End Game and NWH 5 or 6 depending on the day for me lol.

What Green Goblin is to Spider-Man is what Frieza is to Goku tho. He may be the best villian in MCU history now.:wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Lowkey, this could be a great way to introduce miles morales...:ohhh:

Get a Disney plus series going with miles, and somewhere in the series spiderman saves his life.. blah blah yall know how it goes

Peter doesn't even have to actually pull up in season 1. Just show spiderman saving him real quick or some shyt

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lowkey, this could be a great way to introduce miles morales...:ohhh:

Get a Disney plus series going with miles, and somewhere in the series spiderman saves his life.. blah blah yall know how it goes

Peter doesn't even have to actually pull up in season 1. Just show spiderman saving him real quick or some shyt
I mean this movie basically eliminates all plotholes... you can intro anyone....