Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
After seeing this shyt for a third time (don’t judge me) I really don’t get the venom love when goblin is right there and was always there. There is nothing about eddie, not in the comics not in any adaptation, that comes close to goblin on screen or on paper. At the most he’s an annoyance to Peter
Don't be ashamed. I saw it twice already and planning to take my moms to see it next week. I wanted to take her today but today got really busy for me.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They kinda did it in the lab. With Ned calling for the computer. But it wasn’t as obvious.

F8rp0DW.png

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally see it. This movie was...a lot.

I think they did too much legwork trying to set the groundwork for future movies, but failed to flesh out the movie that was right there in front of them. I was entertained, but there was a lot of wasted space that could been used more wisely.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Fire ass movie! Tom wasn’t ready for dat goblin, he ain’t level up enough for him yet. If anything this movie made me more hype for the next strange movie. I’m hoping they take the kid gloves off and really show how OP he is. We got bits and pieces of it in this movie but of course they had to reel him in a bit and show Spider-Man son my guy a little bit.

I'm definitely looking forward to Doc Strange: Multiverse of Madness.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
After seeing this shyt for a third time (don’t judge me) I really don’t get the venom love when goblin is right there and was always there. There is nothing about eddie, not in the comics not in any adaptation, that comes close to goblin on screen or on paper. At the most he’s an annoyance to Peter

It's the dualities of the characters I suppose. I've always seen Venom as the definitive Spider-Man villain but I think that comes from watching the 90s Spider-Man cartoon more than anything.

Goblin's got a better cinematic track record and a better comic track record but I think the shows and games favor Venom

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The Venom blasphemy going on in here right is ridiculous

:snoop:

@MartyMcFly is an idiot.

There’s a reason why the venom character has 2 solo movies and Green Goblin is relegated to simple spiderman villian.

Ill say this tho.. The Venom character has been done terrible on screen tho. The Venom character is suppose to be a hulking and menacing anti-version of spiderman. An enemy with the same powers who he cant detect with spidersense. Venom hasnt been done right once on screen whereas they have nailed GG every time.

The role GG played in this movie is the same role venom/eddie brock couldve played had they done that character right. Brock/Venom is supoose to have a deeper hatred for Parker so he couldve did the backstabbing part incredibly well.

“We are poison to you, Spider-man. We are VENOM” :banderas:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
@MartyMcFly is an idiot.

There’s a reason why the venom character has 2 solo movies and Green Goblin is relegated to simple spiderman villian.

Ill say this tho.. The Venom character has been done terrible on screen tho. The Venom character is suppose to be a hulking and menacing anti-version of spiderman. An enemy with the same powers who he cant detect with spidersense. Venom hasnt been done right once on screen whereas they have nailed GG every time.
The dynamic between Spiderman and Venom is really amazing!

The hate the symbiote has for Peter/Spiderman for rejecting it combined with the hate that Eddie already had for Spiderman then the added hate for Peter all rolled into one is deep levels of psychological hate!

Peter has to truly use his wits to beat Venom in the comics

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The dynamic between Spiderman and Venom is really amazing!

The hate the symbiote has for Peter/Spiderman for rejecting it combined with the hate that Eddie already had for Spiderman then the added hate for Peter all rolled into one is deep levels of psychological hate!

Peter has to truly use his wits to beat Venom in the comics

Exactly i edited my post.