Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Just came back from seeing it
breh the condo scene when his spider senses went off had me :lupe: him and gobby scraping it out in the halls had me:blessed: like our boy finally becoming a man fighting real villains all’s and all movie was amazing loved Garfield and og tobey:wow: tbought he was going to die

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's not even necessarily how much work he does do vs how much credit he gets. I can use recent examples. Shang Chi was lukewarm to me, BUT it got fairly positive reviews and Feige got credit. Eternals was panned by everyone and THAT was only on Chloe Zhao. All of a sudden it's HER vision when it's being roasted. He somehow always gets credit for wins, but the losses are assigned to everyone else when reported in the media. We ALWAYS know the directors name or the writer's name when it's a bad film or TV show, but if it's a W then Feige was there being Feige. Captain Marvel was on Brie Larson/fan interest not Feige. Black Widow being bad was on the pandemic/fan interest/ScarJo meanwhile no one knew anything about Peter Quill before GOTG and when that blew up it was "Feige is masterful at picking little known characters". No think pieces about fan interest in that case? What about the Thor movies? I've only ever see Feige and Taika get all of the credit for Ragnorak, but who did we roast for The Dark World and the original?

I think there is nuance and context that may sometimes gets lost with that from the media

Also, I dont think he always gets ALL the credit.

Prime example pretty much all the Avengers Movies. The media gave most of not all the credit to Whedon for 1&2 and then Russos for 3&4, not to mention Coogler got the credit for BP.

Also not for nothing, in Kevin interviews… he himself always gives credit to the directors, actors, and writers.

I never heard him say “it was all me”

But this is going a different direction for the initial discussion:russ:

I’m over here watching this Jake Paul freak show ppv

Daps
One thing I don't understand, well like I'll say, is how
easily Spiderman got Dr. Strange together. I thought Strange was GOAT status but the way Spidey played him makes me :francis:. And how the hell was Ned able to open a portal so easily while it took Strange...you know what, nvm. Hopefully Wanda doesn't mop him up in his own movie

:mjlol:
acc8503cbf11f0362024efceffcae1c3.gif

If strange was going at Pete the way he went at Thanos, we would have gotten two murders in this movie.

As it stands, Strange didn't really want to hurt him. :manny:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its all but confirmed that the next Spidey will

be a Venom crossover

But more than likely they deaded the possibility of it being the main character of the first two movies? (Trying not to spoil too much and don’t know how to hide the spoil)

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Another thing about this movie is it made me like Andrew Garfield Spidey more.

In his own movies I was kind of meh on him, but dude really shined here, to the extent I might go back and rewatch the ASM movies to see if I like them more.

:yeshrug: I thought he was fine in both this movie and ASM2, although I slightly preferred him in ASM2

Granted, he was much less sympathetic in this one but that was intentional. He didn't steal the show or anything but I thought he was fine.
This^ I didn’t care for him before but this movie really made me appreciate him dude was good in this

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
But more than likely they deaded the possibility of it being the main character of the first two movies? (Trying not to spoil too much and don’t know how to hide the spoil)

I think there will be a Spider man in a Venom movie/crossover, but which spiderman? who knows. I cant see them investing this much into Venom, and then connecting the two via 2 after credit scenes, to not do anything with it

Daps
Second highest opening day of all time :wow:

Boy them ‘super-hero fatigue’ sure posters disappeared didn’t they :lolbron:

Who's that director that was throwing shots last year? The one that always does the Irish mob movies?

Somebody tweet him Cam for me :umad:

With all the Spiderman in the same movie I have to say the 2nd guy was the best followed by Tom.

GOATfieldgang grabs another one. We are all witnesses :banderas:

Green GOATblin had the audacity...the unmitigated gall...to ram the Glider into May, THEN throw a pumpkin bomb at her, and look into Peters eyes...directly into his god damn soul...and say, "This is YOUR fault."

No "Good intentions gone wrong" shyt
No "I'm mind controlled, so it's not really my fault I'm evil" shyt.

No. Goblin is straight up "fukk Peter Parker and everybody he knows" evil.:blessed:

Fixed. :mjgrin:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's documented that Sony was doing a part 3 with Andrew. He offended the Sony CEO and CEO was like eff him and canceled it :russ:

But they were definitely planning to do it

And it’s documented that dre is working on detox. I dont see your point.

nikkas being willfully stupid and telling me those movies made 700mil. Were they the least grossing Spiderman movies or not? Dam.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly I need yall to be ready when it's time to convo :ufdup:
I’m down
Yall think they will have alternate versions of some characters down the line? They stated there is no Oscorp in the current world but maybe Peter will meet a different Octavius or Conners in college and he will have some issues on how to treat them.
i think so but maybe not the next movie. I don’t think you can do Osborn immediately following the buildings Willem just kicked down.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
After seeing this shyt for a third time (don’t judge me) I really don’t get the venom love when goblin is right there and was always there. There is nothing about eddie, not in the comics not in any adaptation, that comes close to goblin on screen or on paper. At the most he’s an annoyance to Peter