Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
At the second showing in IMAX there were these dweebs yelling "HE/SHE SAID THE LINE!" and all other sorts of attention where nonsense until folks finally told them to shut the fukk up. Sounded like some hype beast Indian kids.

Probably because I'm in NYC but both times I noticed Asian-acccented laughter when Ned's grandma started going off :pachaha: one of those fun bonuses

Second crowd was definitely way weaker than the first even though there were twice as many people. Popped for the same moments but way more subdued. First one in Brooklyn sounded like Attitude Era Raw :russ:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yall think they will have alternate versions of some characters down the line? They stated there is no Oscorp in the current world but maybe Peter will meet a different Octavius or Conners in college and he will have some issues on how to treat them.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I want them to introduce a :flabbynsick: miles morales on some into the spiderverse peter parker shyt...and i want it to be NORE
nore-hood-pride.jpg

Just for the out takes where he forgets all his lines :heh:

that NORE? :flabbynsick:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yall think they will have alternate versions of some characters down the line? They stated there is no Oscorp in the current world but maybe Peter will meet a different Octavius or Conners in college and he will have some issues on how to treat them.

Kinda sad theres no oscorp, guess its just stark industries and hammer.

Also…

am i buggin or did toby ask tom if they had magic in this universe also?:patrice:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
@MartyMcFly I need yall to be ready when it's time to convo :ufdup:
You’re named after a character that is completely irrelevant now :banderas:

hawkeye shedding tears about black widow, dont give a shyt about ironman :wow:
I dont think i heard the name “mr stark” once in NWH :umad:
Stark enterprises may as well be standard oil or america online :deadmanny:
Your sacrifice is commemorated with THANOS WAS RIGHT merchandise :mjlol:

the real main event is here for good
anigif_sub-buzz-19303-1611159407-24.gif

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Brehs this movie pulled off some insane shyt...they made One More Day into a better story, improved the perception of the Amazing Spider-Man characters, and finished a brutal origin story for MCU Spidey. His world is huge at the beginning....been to space, Avengers on speed dial, future looking bright...and by the end his world is small as shyt. Dead broke and in a pathetic apartment, but still going out to fight for the neighborhood.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was just thinking about how they could introduce Miles Morales

I think Sony might be planning on putting Miles Morales in the Garfield universe based on the dialog between Electro and Garfield Spidey. They could basically lift the Playstation story with Peter & Miles where Peter is mentoring Miles as Spiderman. Basically do a third Garfield film where Miles ends up helping/saving Peter fight off whatever villain in the end. Then they could bridge off a Miles film series from there. The PS5 Miles Morales took the approach of Peter taking time off to go on vacation with MJ and Miles having to deal with whatever was going on.

calh45

Cal
Daps
You’re absolutely right about the bold and I didn’t say Sony didn’t own the rights… to the Movie and Game IP (I think Disney owns cartoons series, comics and merchandise)

My initial post was about creative direction based off a few easily searchable articles I read which I guess I could’ve posted prior, but it may be a task to read.

I think this vid does a pretty good breakdown (and there are many others that been consistent)

Sony don’t really care too much about the “creative” they are more concerned about the financial breakdown and bottom line. So as long as these movies made money (which they are) they’re like :yeshrug: with the script to a degree and off the record honestly, it’s less work for then

Also per the video and info out there, Fiegie is contracted as the producer and for my safety/clarity I even looked up what a producers does. For some reason, I don’t really see or think Amy is too much getting in his way

Film producer - Wikipedia

A film producer is a person who oversees film production.[1] Either employed by a production company or working independently, producers plan and coordinate various aspects of film production, such as selecting the script; coordinating writing, directing, editing; and arranging financing.[2]

The producer is responsible for finding and selecting promising material for development.[2] Then (unless the film is based on an existing script) the producer has to hire a screenwriter and oversee the development of the script.[3] Then the producer leads a pitch to secure the financial backing (a "green light") to allow production to begin. The producer also supervises the pre-production, principal photography, and post-production stages of filmmaking. One of the most important tasks is to hire the director and other key crew members. Whereas the director makes the creative decisions during the production, the producer typically manages the logistics and business operations, though some directors also produce their own films. The producer is tasked with making sure the film is delivered on time and within budget.[4]Finally, the producer will oversee the marketing and distribution.

None of this coming from me, I’ve just seen articles from various sources and videos over the years all saying about the same and contrary to what’s been said on the coli.

Now if all the articles and vids out there are wrong then my bad. Either way, whatever they are doing and however it’s working. They doing a great job.

If Universal was smart, they should’ve worked some type of partnership to create a Hulk movie

It's not even necessarily how much work he does do vs how much credit he gets. I can use recent examples. Shang Chi was lukewarm to me, BUT it got fairly positive reviews and Feige got credit. Eternals was panned by everyone and THAT was only on Chloe Zhao. All of a sudden it's HER vision when it's being roasted. He somehow always gets credit for wins, but the losses are assigned to everyone else when reported in the media. We ALWAYS know the directors name or the writer's name when it's a bad film or TV show, but if it's a W then Feige was there being Feige. Captain Marvel was on Brie Larson/fan interest not Feige. Black Widow being bad was on the pandemic/fan interest/ScarJo meanwhile no one knew anything about Peter Quill before GOTG and when that blew up it was "Feige is masterful at picking little known characters". No think pieces about fan interest in that case? What about the Thor movies? I've only ever see Feige and Taika get all of the credit for Ragnorak, but who did we roast for The Dark World and the original?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like the way Disney is erasing Uncle Ben. The distinguished competition would never try to erase Thomas Wayne.

I did like how they showed Peter using his brain. Figuring out the geometry of strange's spell and him defeating Doc Ock in 5 minutes were good touches. Gotta digest the movie some more but right now I got it tied with the original second movie as the best

calh45

Cal
Daps

That's why I think they did what they did so people have a primitive sense of why there's so many different people playing Spiderman at the same time in movies/tv being made by separate studios with different tones BUT

I'm pretty sure no matter what Tom Holland's involvement in the next "BIG" thing specifically because of the spell that literally forces all of existence across universes to forget this version of Peter Parker. Whenever they fight the Skrulls this version of Peter Parker is their "weakness" because they forgot him.....The same can be said if in the end there's a battle with Kang. It might be a Kang battle because from what I remember the cracked open sky looked liked the Sky at the end of Loki when they killed Kang.