Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
did you guys actually like Electro? as far as i'm concerned he's 0-2, but i can actually justify Max from garbage ass ASM2 more. Cool, slick Jamie Foxx as Electro fukkin sucked. At least you're supposed to be manipulated into feeling bad for the nerdy version. He looked cool when he was at max power for that 43 seconds in the 3rd act, but i pretty much disliked him more than anyone else in the movie

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So, here's something about the movie I really don't get, if this was explained let me know...

How exactly does the whole "saving the villains" thing work when most of these guys have already died and the other Spideys already saw it happen?

For example Osborn is supposed to get impaled by his glider and if I understand right he got pulled into the MCU right before it happened. But regardless of whether they cure his split personality thing, won't he still die when he gets back anyway? And doesn't he kind of have to in order for the timeline to make sense in Tobey's universe? Same with Doc Ock, it seems like him not dying would fukk up the timeline in his own universe because Tobey already remembers it happening.

Yeah I know the answer is probably "It's magic, don't think about it too hard :manny: but maybe it was explained.
I have two theories. My main theory is this.

that time kept moving, from the moment they were transported to the moment they got sent back.

if they stay evil, chances are they will be killed by spider man. Because it’s their fate. “If they die, they die”

curing them and sending them back gives them a fresh start and a better chance at escaping that fate.

and, technically, only 2 of the villains are actually killed so I think ultimately it’s about giving them a fresh start when they return to their present day universes.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wasn't hyped about this like the general consensus but it was dope and had some unexpected turns and how they left Tom Holland's Spider-Man was dope makes his next trilogy even more anticipated. This actually wound up being a great trilogy that got better with each movie. I give this 9/10 definitely top 10 MCU movie.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another thing about this movie is it made me like Andrew Garfield Spidey more.

In his own movies I was kind of meh on him, but dude really shined here, to the extent I might go back and rewatch the ASM movies to see if I like them more.

did you guys actually like Electro? as far as i'm concerned he's 0-2, but i can actually justify Max from garbage ass ASM2 more. Cool, slick Jamie Foxx as Electro fukkin sucked. At least you're supposed to be manipulated into feeling bad for the nerdy version. He looked cool when he was at max power for that 43 seconds in the 3rd act, but i pretty much disliked him more than anyone else in the movie

:yeshrug: I thought he was fine in both this movie and ASM2, although I slightly preferred him in ASM2

Granted, he was much less sympathetic in this one but that was intentional. He didn't steal the show or anything but I thought he was fine.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Another thing about this movie is it made me like Andrew Garfield Spidey more.

In his own movies I was kind of meh on him, but dude really shined here, to the extent I might go back and rewatch the ASM movies to see if I like them more.

:yeshrug: I thought he was fine in both this movie and ASM2, although I slightly preferred him in ASM2

Granted, he was much less sympathetic in this one but that was intentional. He didn't steal the show or anything but I thought he was fine.
just seemed like Jamie told them, "yeah i'll do your stupid movie, but i'm playing me, not that nerd shyt."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You guys really want 6 more movies of this spider man?

BelovedRaggedHoatzin-size_restricted.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Ned > jamie foxx electro now? :unimpressed: and he was way better than trash ass sandman

He was “fine”. Didnt take away from anything whatsoever, had a couple clever or funny lines, and foxx’ presence being smooth but subdued was good compared to almost everyone elses’ over the top performance.

We arent talking about him much in this thread, because he was ‘fine’

btw, no JB Smoov? Just realized buddy didnt even get a cameo

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ned > jamie foxx electro now? :unimpressed: and he was way better than trash ass sandman

He was “fine”. Didnt take away from anything whatsoever, had a couple clever or funny lines, and foxx’ presence being smooth but subdued was good compared to almost everyone elses’ over the top performance.

breh JB had a whole scene lmfao

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

He did. First day of school.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm jealous reading about some of y'all theater experiences. I'm mad I couldn't go to the first day showing like I had planned. I hit the first showing today at 12 and it was half young kids. So between kids not paying attention and having random loud conversations with their parents to a million bathroom breaks to them not knowing the history so not knowing when big moments happen it was a weak crowd. I knew it was gone be weak when Matt Murdock popped on the screen and barely a sound.