Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
How many more of these movies are they going to make? I feel like they should be wrapping up this Spider-Man series soon.

Daps
Seeing a lot of people on Twitter calling for a TASM 3. Garfield seems like he might be the biggest winner of all this.

@MartyMcFly What you think? I see the vision but if Feige & the MCU aren’t involved then idk. I do not trust Sony as a standalone

Goatfieldset back in the driver seat :banderas:

We are the captain now :mjlit:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
How many more of these movies are they going to make? I feel like they should be wrapping up this Spider-Man series soon.

they'll be pumping them out long after we're dead.

The only way they'd stop is if Disney buys up sony or Sony sells it back to disney

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So, here's something about the movie I really don't get, if this was explained let me know...

How exactly does the whole "saving the villains" thing work when most of these guys have already died and the other Spideys already saw it happen?

For example Osborn is supposed to get impaled by his glider and if I understand right he got pulled into the MCU right before it happened. But regardless of whether they cure his split personality thing, won't he still die when he gets back anyway? And doesn't he kind of have to in order for the timeline to make sense in Tobey's universe? Same with Doc Ock, it seems like him not dying would fukk up the timeline in his own universe because Tobey already remembers it happening.

Yeah I know the answer is probably "It's magic, don't think about it too hard :manny: but maybe it was explained.

Daps
Y'all can call me nuts I went by myself, but I bought my seat AND the seats next to me so I had space from other folks. I'm gonna do the same shyt when the Matrix comes out.

Tobey was the best Spidey in this movie.

Also, this whole movie franchise shows Sony can put together some good ass movies when they get out of their own way.

That aint gon save you from Omicron breh :no:

Dude you sound like a fool and you keep moving the goal post.

Were the Amazing Spiderman films the lowest grossing Spiderman films, yes or no?

Were the Amazing Spiderman films the worst spiderman films based of reviews, yes or no?

So that would generally make the Andrew the least liked Spiderman out of the 3 right? Or what metric do you want to use other than how many posters you have of this guy on your bedroom wall?

Yet a couple of you clowns are really arguing that the least liked spiderman got a louder or equal applause with Tobey McGuire. :dead:

Did you know that both Andrew movies made over $700 million each, breh? Do you realize how many tickets gotta be sold to make almost $1.5 billion? What do you think happened to those of us that bought them tickets? You think @The Mad Titan snapped us away but we didn't get brought back by @banner34 when he put on the glove?

We still here breh, the millions of ppl that loved the ASM movies and we're happy to see our boy get the respect he deserves

:mj:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, here's something about the movie I really don't get, if this was explained let me know...

How exactly does the whole "saving the villains" thing work when most of these guys have already died and the other Spideys already saw it happen?

For example Osborn is supposed to get impaled by his glider and if I understand right he got pulled into the MCU right before it happened. But regardless of whether they cure his split personality thing, won't he still die when he gets back anyway? And doesn't he kind of have to in order for the timeline to make sense in Tobey's universe? Same with Doc Ock, it seems like him not dying would fukk up the timeline in his own universe because Tobey already remembers it happening.

Yeah I know the answer is probably "It's magic, don't think about it too hard :manny: but maybe it was explained.

yeah I don’t get it that part at all…

maybe the next strange movie deals with this or something. Maybe he created a shyt ton of branch realities and fukked up the multiverse by doing that

Daps
The bond franchise is the same way tho. Yes the producers have a lot of say and they’re the ultimate keepers of the flame, but they collab with everyone. The writers, directors, and actors all bring their ideas to the table.

Tom even said they were doing rewrites on the fly with this movie and he put his foot down when he didn’t like the original ending. And they changed it lol.

On a Batman 89 doc, one of the producers, John peters I believe, said a script is a blueprint. It’s not sacred text. And it changes during production of every movie no matter how tight pre production is because all those creatives in one place get ideas in the moment.

That's beautiful

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Holland has another trilogy in him + some cameos in the big MCU movies. After that you'll probably see the torch passed to live-action Miles Morales.

Holland could literally do this for the next 20 yrs lmfao, and this film kinda solidifies him as "Spiderman 1" pun intended.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Holland has another trilogy in him + some cameos in the big MCU movies. After that you'll probably see the torch passed to live-action Miles Morales.

Honestly I could see Holland doing two more trilogies if he actually wants to. They casted him young for a reason.

There was talk of a middle trilogy with him in college and then a final trilogy with a more adult late 20s/30s Spidey.

Now I'm not saying he wants to, I don't know, but Holland is only 25 (and looks younger) so dude can play Spidey for another 15-20 years if he really wants to.