Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is it me or when...

Garfield walked in and started talking to MJ, the vibe he gave off had me thinking this was about to happen...

ImaginativeUnnaturalChupacabra-max-1mb.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally caught this. Great flick, 9/10 :banderas:

Seeing the Spider-men team up was surreal. I'm just curious about where the franchise goes after that ending..

So literally nobody remembers who Peter Parker is, to the point where he has no record and has to get a GED and start over? That's rough.

Low key I kind of blame Aunt May, all they had to do was send them nikkas back when they had the chance and most of this wouldn't have happened.

Granted, he'd still be outed as Spiderman, but Aunt May herself would be alive and Pete's friends would still remember him.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Is it me or when...

Garfield walked in and started talking to MJ, the vibe he gave off had me thinking this was about to happen...

ImaginativeUnnaturalChupacabra-max-1mb.gif

only you

Finally caught this. Great flick, 9/10 :banderas:

Seeing the Spider-men team up was surreal. I'm just curious about where the franchise goes after that ending..

So literally nobody remembers who Peter Parker is, to the point where he has no record and has to get a GED and start over? That's rough.

Low key I kind of blame Aunt May, all they had to do was send them nikkas back when they had the chance and most of this wouldn't have happened.

Granted, he'd still be outed as Spiderman, but Aunt May herself would be alive and Pete's friends would still remember him.

yeah
no one :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sony owns the rights to the Spiderman IP. They get final say, but probably played nice to keep Tom involved in both worlds. Disney has definitely tried to get Spidey back.

It's super funny how Disney wants to strong arm folks and they might lose access to the rights they do fukking own. The heirs of the people who created those characters are suing to get them back and I LOVE IT.

You’re absolutely right about the bold and I didn’t say Sony didn’t own the rights… to the Movie and Game IP (I think Disney owns cartoons series, comics and merchandise)

My initial post was about creative direction based off a few easily searchable articles I read which I guess I could’ve posted prior, but it may be a task to read.

I think this vid does a pretty good breakdown (and there are many others that been consistent)

Sony don’t really care too much about the “creative” they are more concerned about the financial breakdown and bottom line. So as long as these movies made money (which they are) they’re like :yeshrug: with the script to a degree and off the record honestly, it’s less work for then

Also per the video and info out there, Fiegie is contracted as the producer and for my safety/clarity I even looked up what a producers does. For some reason, I don’t really see or think Amy is too much getting in his way

Film producer - Wikipedia

A film producer is a person who oversees film production.[1] Either employed by a production company or working independently, producers plan and coordinate various aspects of film production, such as selecting the script; coordinating writing, directing, editing; and arranging financing.[2]

The producer is responsible for finding and selecting promising material for development.[2] Then (unless the film is based on an existing script) the producer has to hire a screenwriter and oversee the development of the script.[3] Then the producer leads a pitch to secure the financial backing (a "green light") to allow production to begin. The producer also supervises the pre-production, principal photography, and post-production stages of filmmaking. One of the most important tasks is to hire the director and other key crew members. Whereas the director makes the creative decisions during the production, the producer typically manages the logistics and business operations, though some directors also produce their own films. The producer is tasked with making sure the film is delivered on time and within budget.[4]Finally, the producer will oversee the marketing and distribution.

None of this coming from me, I’ve just seen articles from various sources and videos over the years all saying about the same and contrary to what’s been said on the coli.

Now if all the articles and vids out there are wrong then my bad. Either way, whatever they are doing and however it’s working. They doing a great job.

If Universal was smart, they should’ve worked some type of partnership to create a Hulk movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did anyone else catch

The Watcher during the broken spell scene in the Sanctum Sanctorum?

Man I thought I saw that too….. but then I though maybe I was bugging.

That’s why so bad I want certain posters to pay attention on they watch so they can get back to us:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thanos-thanos-arrives.gif

The official rule is no open spoilers in the official thread until a week later.

The Film Room actually voted on this, before people start complaining. It was lop sided in favor of that, by around 80%.

If people wonder
0nPX60l.png
"why come into a thread if you haven't seen the movie?!"....keep in mind most of this site (the entire Coli) comes here for trusted opinions from "regular" people about movies and TV shows. They look at the official thread as reviews from people they know, so to speak.

Having said all that, people seem to be using the spoiler tags anyway out of respect. Which is cool. And given how popular this movie is, open spoilers should be fine Monday the 20tth.

Fred.