Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Exactly how I’m feeling. My ONLY question

with the internet being a thing how the hell they going to remove all the internet posts about Spider-Man’s identity even with Stranges spell?[\Spoiler]
I assumed the spell wiped all traces of Peter Parker from the world so that included digital traces too.
Now that begs the question of how Peter Parker was able to get that apartment because Pete shouldn't have an ID, birth certificate, SS# or anything else that identifies him.
He also should have no high school diploma or any school records at all.
So unless they just skipped over him creating a false identity, Pete should be homeless.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I assumed the spell wiped all traces of Peter Parker from the world so that included digital traces too.
Now that begs the question of how Peter Parker was able to get that apartment because Pete shouldn't have an ID, birth certificate, SS# or anything else that identifies him.
So unless they just skipped over him creating a false identity, Pete should be homeless.
he don't got the diploma, he studying fir the GED

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So

even the avengers don’t know who Spider-Man is anymore?

if that’s the case I’m glad. And I hope this

ends the mcu/Sony collaboration. This was a dope movie. But making old Sony movies cannon in the MCU is :scusthov: I don’t think that was ever the plan. I’d rather Spider-Man be contained. Sony can keep Holland.
:sas2:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Finally caught this. Great flick, 9/10 :banderas:

Seeing the Spider-men team up was surreal. I'm just curious about where the franchise goes after that ending..

So literally nobody remembers who Peter Parker is, to the point where he has no record and has to get a GED and start over? That's rough.

Low key I kind of blame Aunt May, all they had to do was send them nikkas back when they had the chance and most of this wouldn't have happened.

Granted, he'd still be outed as Spiderman, but Aunt May herself would be alive and Pete's friends would still remember him.
Nah…this was on Peter.
Asked Strange to erase the memories of Mysterio. His identity would’ve been secured, he’d still have his girl and best friend, Aunt May would still be getting piped by Happy. All is well.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
he don't got the diploma, he studying fir the GED
But how would he do that as Peter Parker since all traces of Peter Parker would have been wiped.
You can't get your GED without proving you are a resident of the state you're taking the test in.
He can't prove that because he has no ID.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
A dump apartment somewhere in nyc could be a month to month cash no questions asked kinda thing. And i dont think it would would his identity, just no one knows who he is. I think. And hes a smart guy he coulda just created the identity if he had to

i really do need to see it again tho without trying to catch random things instead of focusing on easter eggs.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the spell had to have altered reality too. It didn’t just erase memories, otherwise that shyt would have lasted all of two seconds. People would have forgotten and then instantly noticed the magazines, newspapers, videos and articles all talking about his identity. MJ would have probably seen her phone was full of texts from a dude named Peter. It even probably altered events in the past as well so that everything still lines up the way it did. For example, MJ and Ned somehow become friends without Peter involved. So that means without an infinity stone strange can alter reality at a crazy scale pretty much at will :wow: