Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
FB-IMG-1639868292721.jpg

Miles Brown for Miles Morales

Daps
Maaan ever since I heard Garfield drop that line about not pulling his punches, Ive just been wanting a movie where we get to see Spiderman on his punisher shyt

ASM3 with Andrew losing his way after Gwen's death obsessing over Spiderman at the cost of his identity and going OFF on criminals then using his experience in NWH to redeem himself and regain perspective if done right could be powerful

NWH pretty much sold me on an ASM3 and SM4 especially when they were just talking on the roof :to:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
ASM3 with Andrew losing his way after Gwen's death obsessing over Spiderman at the cost of his identity and going OFF on criminals then using his experience in NWH to redeem himself and regain perspective if done right could be powerful

NWH pretty much sold me on an ASM3 and SM4 especially when they were just talking on the roof :to:

Spider-Man-as-Punisher-What-If-Comic.jpg

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Green GOATblin had the audacity...the unmitigated gall...to ram the Glider into May, THEN throw a pumpkin bomb at her, and look into Peters eyes...directly into his god damn soul...and say, "This is YOUR fault."

No "Good intentions gone wrong" shyt
No "I'm mind controlled, so it's not really my fault I'm evil" shyt.

No. Goblin is straight up "fukk the world and everything in it" evil.:blessed:
After watching Spiderman 1 and this, where he's straight up killing folks and throwing bombs in buildings full of people blowing them to smithereens...it's wild how underrated he is as an enemy.

Then the SUPER evil shyt he's done in comics...this dude fukked Gwen Stacey purely on some Gucci Flip Flops shyt to mess with Peter :wow:. That's in the Canon where he DIDNT just kill her. He has done so much specific devious stuff to aunt may it's not even funny and that's not even talking about him gorilla pimpin SHIELD from Nick fury and ironman to make SWORD and become Ironman adjace.

He's the joker with an MBA :demonic: