Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We really need a documentary on the whole MCU process
I know they won't do it now because it's like sharing trade secrets but I need to know how they do it :sadcam:
Cop this my guy. It goes into some good detail on how they do things.

Edit: ignore this because for some reason it won't let me post the link to this book

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So I'm assuming Garfield and Tobey got some burn even though Garfield denied it. How big of a part did they play in it? Like screen time wise? I can't see until next week, sold the fukk out unless you want to sit right under the screen.

they were major parts for the last 30 minutes or so of the film... co stars essentially once they arrived. They werent small roles at all

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
So I'm assuming Garfield and Tobey got some burn even though Garfield denied it. How big of a part did they play in it? Like screen time wise? I can't see until next week, sold the fukk out unless you want to sit right under the screen.
When villains showed up, they were the focus and stars of the movie. Then when the Spidermen showed up, they were the main focus. ,Garfield stole scenes but they were all very fun to watch and interacted very funnily. Even trading war stories and asking each other about their quirks.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So

even the avengers don’t know who Spider-Man is anymore?

if that’s the case I’m glad. And I hope this

ends the mcu/Sony collaboration. This was a dope movie. But making old Sony movies cannon in the MCU is :scusthov: I don’t think that was ever the plan. I’d rather Spider-Man be contained. Sony can keep Holland.
that can't be the case cause
Jameson was still doing reporting on Spiderman after Strange cast the spell, it seemed to only erase Peter Parker's identity and not Spiderman

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So.. no cap

Dafoe's Green Goblin

A Top 5 MCU villain now.. He got the intelligence.. the motivations.. and the bodies. :wow:

Green GOATblin had the audacity...the unmitigated gall...to ram the Glider into May, THEN throw a pumpkin bomb at her, and look into Peters eyes...directly into his god damn soul...and say, "This is YOUR fault."

No "Good intentions gone wrong" shyt
No "I'm mind controlled, so it's not really my fault I'm evil" shyt.

No. Goblin is straight up "fukk the world and everything in it" evil.:blessed: