Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I love what the movie did for Tom Holland's Spiderman. We saw love, hate, regret, depression, and overall maturity from Tom's Spiderman. He got to show more range in the film. It finally feels like he's his own Spiderman now, not just the Avengers sidekick.

I'm interested in what they do with him in future solo movies.

Daps
james-brown.gif

just saw it

pure piff

i cant even

IMO top 3 Spidey film only SM2 and Spiderverse are in that convo

ill put my detailed thoughts down later

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Damn Goblin was getting that work at the end. Bruh was beating his ass for real.

Only weird thing is I understand making people not know Peter is Spiderman but how they gonna erase him as a person entirely? That's a lot more difficult because that means you have to erase phone contacts, yearbook photos, pictures, etc.... So Ned and MJ don't have any record of him in their phones at all now?

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
So

even the avengers don’t know who Spider-Man is anymore?

if that’s the case I’m glad. And I hope this

ends the mcu/Sony collaboration. This was a dope movie. But making old Sony movies cannon in the MCU is :scusthov: I don’t think that was ever the plan. I’d rather Spider-Man be contained. Sony can keep Holland.
What Avengers ? :mjlol:

That squad is leaned the fukk up right now, whatever iteration is left don't know who Peter Parker is but they know Spider-Man is out here putting in work :ufdup: They have no choice but to call on the god when Kang/Doom pull up:wow:

Dafoe came through and crushed the buildings on you, top 5 MCU villain and he barely cracked 15 minutes on screen :mjlol:

Already leaks out there that Feige wants Tobey & Andrew to run it back for Secret Wars :umad:

That Sony stimulus is here to stay, might as well put the logo in the Marvel opening credits :banderas: Bend the knee and be thankful :mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So

even the avengers don’t know who Spider-Man is anymore?

if that’s the case I’m glad. And I hope this

ends the mcu/Sony collaboration. This was a dope movie. But making old Sony movies cannon in the MCU is :scusthov: I don’t think that was ever the plan. I’d rather Spider-Man be contained. Sony can keep Holland.

:umad:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So I'm assuming Garfield and Tobey got some burn even though Garfield denied it. How big of a part did they play in it? Like screen time wise? I can't see until next week, sold the fukk out unless you want to sit right under the screen.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So I'm assuming Garfield and Tobey got some burn even though Garfield denied it. How big of a part did they play in it? Like screen time wise? I can't see until next week, sold the fukk out unless you want to sit right under the screen.
major burn. they're a big part of the second half of the story
What Avengers ? :mjlol:

That squad is leaned the fukk up right now, whatever iteration is left don't know who Peter Parker is but they know Spider-Man is out here putting in work :ufdup: They have no choice but to call on the god when Kang/Doom pull up:wow:

Dafoe came through and crushed the buildings on you, top 5 MCU villain and he barely cracked 15 minutes on screen :mjlol:

Already leaks out there that Feige wants Tobey & Andrew to run it back for Secret Wars :umad:

That Sony stimulus is here to stay, might as well put the logo in the Marvel opening credits :banderas: Bend the knee and be thankful :mjlit:
ARE WE GETTING THAT ARC?!

I don't read much arcs, but THAT ARC was one of the ones I read

or could they do the spider wars from the cartoon?