Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This movie was amazing.
It had stakes, there were consequences for people's actions, the action scenes were top notch, the acting was compelling and the surprises were great.
And taken as a whole Homecoming and Far From Home actually require a second looks because the trilogy works on so many levels thanks to No Way Home.
Jon Watts deserves all the props and I am excited for his Fantastic Four now way more than I was before.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Seeing that she's still in school with him, he probably did. :skip:

So it really did cost @The Mad Titan everything. :wow:

And did Parker's whole school get snapped? What are the odds of that? I still don't understand the five year/blip thing. But I've never watched Endgame all the way through nor the second Tom Holland Spiderman movie so I'm probably missing some key information but it confuses the hell out of me.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
tbh Doctor Strange been all over the place depending on who writes him. He was meh in his own movie.

Showed up on infinity war damn near beat Thanos by himself :banderas:

But here Peter had his number :jbhmm:
Im personally not a fan of the inconsistency. I was entertained during his scenes but i also thought it was ridiculous spider man got the best of him at his own game

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This movie was amazing.
It had stakes, there were consequences for people's actions, the action scenes were top notch, the acting was compelling and the surprises were great.
And taken as a whole Homecoming and Far From Home actually require a second looks because the trilogy works on so many levels thanks to No Way Home.
Jon Watts deserves all the props and I am excited for his Fantastic Four now way more than I was before.
Exactly how I’m feeling. My ONLY question

with the internet being a thing how the hell they going to remove all the internet posts about Spider-Man’s identity even with Stranges spell?[\Spoiler]

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Exactly how I’m feeling. My ONLY question

with the internet being a thing how the hell they going to remove all the internet posts about Spider-Man’s identity even with Stranges spell?[\Spoiler]
the magic erases those pics and articles from existence. Remember Dr.Strange has reality-warping magic like Wanda does just not as powerful. He can remove things from existence like they never happened at all.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So it really did cost @The Mad Titan everything. :wow:

And did Parker's whole school get snapped? What are the odds of that? I still don't understand the five year/blip thing. But I've never watched Endgame all the way through nor the second Tom Holland Spiderman movie so I'm probably missing some key information but it confuses the hell out of me.

no, only some of the people at school got snapped...and because of the 5 year thing, some people grew up but those who were snapped but returned were the same age from when they were snapped.

they poke fun at it in FFH.

funniest shyt is that some people returned to their house after they were snapped back, other people were living in their house

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
One thing I don't understand, well like I'll say, is how
easily Spiderman got Dr. Strange together. I thought Strange was GOAT status but the way Spidey played him makes me :francis:. And how the hell was Ned able to open a portal so easily while it took Strange...you know what, nvm. Hopefully Wanda doesn't mop him up in his own movie

:mjlol:
acc8503cbf11f0362024efceffcae1c3.gif
Strange is one of the few who could win a one on one fade with Spider-Man, especially one to the death where neither hold back. He didn't wanna hurt Peter and learned a lesson about using kid gloves theatrically and deception against the don :lolbron: Had him in the Grand Canyon for 12 hours :dead:

Unleashed Wanda is a different ball game though, she's also one of the few who could tear Peter apart. She's about to fukk Stephen up :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So

even the avengers don’t know who Spider-Man is anymore?

if that’s the case I’m glad. And I hope this

ends the mcu/Sony collaboration. This was a dope movie. But making old Sony movies cannon in the MCU is :scusthov: I don’t think that was ever the plan. I’d rather Spider-Man be contained. Sony can keep Holland.