Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I had trailers for that new Jake Gyllenhaal/Michael Bay movie, Morbius and the new Matrix movie. I can't remember what else, but definitely wasn't Batman :patrice:
They played a fukkin’ red-band trailer of The King’s Man at my Thursday screening. I was thinking of all the kids who were there, but fukk it….NWH is a PG-13 film. :dead:

Had that, The Batman, Moonfall, Morbius, and some D-tier joint that I’m forgetting.

I gotta watch this in Dolby again. Alamo’s didn’t do most scenes justice.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I will say this

And I just read up a little before making his post.

It seems like Sony is more of the “distributor” and Disney does more of the producer

Hell I just read that Sony had Tom film some scenes to be in Venom and Kevin called Sony and told the to cut that scene out.

Not saying he an overlord, but him and his side seem like they have and have had the bigger say so.

Either way it don’t matter and since this is collaborative, it don’t need to be Sony vs Disney. Everyone played their part well to make this film

#SonySet on top

BTW Big Willy Dafoe really did his thing here :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw someone ask why Peter didn’t just ask Strange to make the world forget what Mysterio said..

firefly-speechless.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Good movie. It did exactly what was needed for the Spiderman character going forward.

Puts him in the traditional position of the everyman hero. What they did with Ned will probably be the catalyst to them getting back together. And obviously someone's picking up the left behind Symbiote. The Doctor Strange movie is probably gonna reset alot of shyt too though.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really hope somebody got a lesson out of leak culture on this one man. It got kinda OC imo. I’m still stuck on being salty I even had to catch hints on everything I did. Some of these reveals completely blind, man :wow: unfortunately I can’t even imagine. Disney got the power to make nikkas disappear, flex that muscle from now on :demonic:. If nikkas don’t wanna engage at all we should have that choice.

Rant over :pachaha: