Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I don't understand, well like I'll say, is how
easily Spiderman got Dr. Strange together. I thought Strange was GOAT status but the way Spidey played him makes me :francis:. And how the hell was Ned able to open a portal so easily while it took Strange...you know what, nvm. Hopefully Wanda doesn't mop him up in his own movie

:mjlol:
acc8503cbf11f0362024efceffcae1c3.gif

Without that time stone my G is looking a little regular :wow:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
So when strange knocked Peter's soul out of his body, how was he still able to move around? I feel like strange being confused on how he could do that is kind of a big deal
It's really subtle and easy to miss, but if you look at Tom Holland's head when is in his astral form, you'll see translucent wavey lines aka Spider-sense. It's a nice touch but really easy to miss

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Exactly.

Feige wasn't the overlord of the story. I think he was mostly "involved" so they could add Dr. Strange in the end. People forget he was also involved in the 10 rings (meh), black widow (bleh), and the eternals (meh). We'll see how good he is running the MCU when he isn't using cliff notes from one of the greatest comic book sagas ever written (The Infinity Gauntlet and if I'm being really real he didn't nail that in the way it should've been either). The movies that were the best movies where the ones where the film makers were able to lend their sauce to the pot instead of the other way around. Cougler, Waititi, Favreau, and Gunn should get a lot more credit than Feige.

I will say this

And I just read up a little before making his post.

It seems like Sony is more of the “distributor” and Disney does more of the producer

Hell I just read that Sony had Tom film some scenes to be in Venom and Kevin called Sony and told the to cut that scene out.

Not saying he an overlord, but him and his side seem like they have and have had the bigger say so.

Either way it don’t matter and since this is collaborative, it don’t need to be Sony vs Disney. Everyone played their part well to make this film

calh45

Cal
Daps
Yeah I can’t speak to all of these but the Spider-Man movies are full on collabs. It’s not just his vision. It’s the writers, the director, and Amy and Tom. A lot of unsung heroes need to start getting songs written about them

Willem, Jamie, and Molina started their interviews with Amy Pascal approaching them. This wasn't a Feige joint.

As far as the other stuff goes, the Infinity Gauntlet was the first comic book saga I read as a kid, and I read ALL of them at least 20 times, James Gunn gave them the most perfectly amazing opportunity to introduce the next level of that story in GoTG2 when Quill said he "saw Eternity" and his eyes lit up and he threw in a little extra sauce with the Adam Warlock tease.....instead they transitioned to Captain Marvel and are used the fukking Eternals to try to introduce space/celestials/etc.

Before Thanos did the snap in the comic book he fought Eternity aka the embodiment of reality. After GOTG2 I was AMPED on how they were going to figure out how Thanos was going to fight reality, but instead they gave Thor a new fukking axe and in the end Iron Man's nano tech "stole" the gems so they could give RDJ his moment......Don't even get me started on how Thanos wasn't losing to no people on Earth even without the fukking gauntlet....I usually just chill on these rants, but people acting like Feige is throwing no hitters makes me want to shyt on their parade.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
One thing I don't understand, well like I'll say, is how
easily Spiderman got Dr. Strange together. I thought Strange was GOAT status but the way Spidey played him makes me :francis:. And how the hell was Ned able to open a portal so easily while it took Strange...you know what, nvm. Hopefully Wanda doesn't mop him up in his own movie

:mjlol:
acc8503cbf11f0362024efceffcae1c3.gif

Remember the Dr. Strange movie? Some one armed mid level dude opened up a portal while the Ancient One had to throw Dr. Stranges ass in the Himalayas just to force him to make a portal.

I think we found Stranges weakness

calh45

Cal
Daps
I will say this

And I just read up a little before making his post.

It seems like Sony is more of the “distributor” and Disney does more of the producer

Hell I just read that Sony had Tom film some scenes to be in Venom and Kevin called Sony and told the to cut that scene out.

Not saying he an overlord, but him and his side seem like they have and have had the bigger say so.

Either way it don’t matter and since this is collaborative, it don’t need to be Sony vs Disney. Everyone played their part well to make this film

Sony owns the rights to the Spiderman IP. They get final say, but probably played nice to keep Tom involved in both worlds. Disney has definitely tried to get Spidey back.

It's super funny how Disney wants to strong arm folks and they might lose access to the rights they do fukking own. The heirs of the people who created those characters are suing to get them back and I LOVE IT.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing about this movie was Tom Holland and his Spider-Man. Everything else was great

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Im arguing you goofys acting like Andrew got a louder applause in any theater than Tobey. That’s what started this. Stop being dumb.

how the fukk you gonna tell what multiple people are saying in here ? Youve always been a 100% dog shyt poster.

:comeon:

you can't be this fukking retarded.

You came @itsyoung!! claiming he's lying for HIS theater experience. :mjlol: how the fukk are you gonna tell someone their theater experience was a lie?

my point of contention with your dumb ass is you' keep on saying people that don't share your experience are liars.

if people cheered equally to his cameo, who in the fukk are you to say other wise?

im in disbelief reading this maniacs posts :gucci: but then again this the same dude that thought Paul Pierce was on the same level as Lebron and Kobe, so we already know he is mentally retarded

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had trailers for that new Jake Gyllenhaal/Michael Bay movie, Morbius and the new Matrix movie. I can't remember what else, but definitely wasn't Batman :patrice:

I didn’t get Matrix

I had Batman, Sonic 2, Ambulance, Morbius, some shyt about Channing Tatum and an army dog and like 1 or 2 others

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Random but did anybody use to watch the old spidey show on Sci-if, from the 70s? :pachaha:

I remember him scaling up that building like :ohhh:
This was featured in my Alamo pre-show (which was fukking hilarious) last night. They recapped every Spider-Man movie and everytime James Franco was mentioned, they played clips of Tommy Wisseau from The Room. :deadmanny: