Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all can call me nuts I went by myself, but I bought my seat AND the seats next to me so I had space from other folks. I'm gonna do the same shyt when the Matrix comes out.

Na that’s not nuts:russ:

I feel we all have to do what makes us comfortable.

For me it’s just sitting on the aisle. At minimum I just lean away from the person besides me.

But thus far, only Eternals was packed when I went to the theaters the other 2 movies the room (they they had a nice crowd) I was able to have that gap

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So you literally have no argument? Just whatifs? :dead:

:comeon:

you can't be this fukking retarded.

You came @itsyoung!! claiming he's lying for HIS theater experience. :mjlol: how the fukk are you gonna tell someone their theater experience was a lie?

my point of contention with your dumb ass is you' keep on saying people that don't share your experience are liars.

if people cheered equally to his cameo, who in the fukk are you to say other wise?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Andrew Garfield is getting so much love on the internet. I think Sony would be dropping the ball if they didn't bring him back as Spiderman for a third movie.
Only seen a couple pieces and then homie said he was trending. What else is out there?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Andrew Garfield is getting so much love on the internet. I think Sony would be dropping the ball if they didn't bring him back as Spiderman for a third movie. But I think No Way Home gave his character great closure.
Yea I’m following discourse on 2 other forums and it’s a general consensus. Hes definitely a highlight along with Dafoe and Jamie.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:comeon:

you can't be this fukking retarded.

You came @itsyoung!! claiming he's lying for HIS theater experience. :mjlol: how the fukk are you gonna tell someone their theater experience was a lie?

my point of contention with your dumb ass is you' keep on saying people that don't share your experience are liars.

if people cheered equally to his cameo, who in the fukk are you to say other wise?

So we back to this? Im asking questions you dont answer any.

Who do you think is the more popular spiderman, Mcguire or Garfield?

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just reading comments on the mega threads on Reddit. Almost all of the top posts are praising his performance and wanting more.
Lol I’m following the same thread.

yea it kinda sucks for him. I didn’t watch the ASM movies when they released because I was salty about SM3/SM4.

By the time I watched them I def saw he wasn’t at fault for the movies reception. :francis:

I’ll have to re watch them.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
yea it kinda sucks for him. I didn’t watch the ASM movies when they released because I was salty about SM3/SM4.

By the time I watched them I def saw he wasn’t at fault for the movies reception. :francis:

I’ll have to re watch them.

The movies in whole weren't very good, but he absolutely nails Peter/Spiderman in every way. If you ask me, he has two of my favorite Spidey scenes from all of the movies.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The movies in whole weren't very good, but he absolutely nails Peter/Spiderman in every way. If you ask me, he has two of my favorite Spidey scenes from all of the movies.

yea I remember thinking they had potential, but felt rushed. I even played both the games based on the movies. :pachaha:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Nah lol. He was right the first time
Exactly.

Feige wasn't the overlord of the story. I think he was mostly "involved" so they could add Dr. Strange in the end. People forget he was also involved in the 10 rings (meh), black widow (bleh), and the eternals (meh). We'll see how good he is running the MCU when he isn't using cliff notes from one of the greatest comic book sagas ever written (The Infinity Gauntlet and if I'm being really real he didn't nail that in the way it should've been either). The movies that were the best movies where the ones where the film makers were able to lend their sauce to the pot instead of the other way around. Cougler, Waititi, Favreau, and Gunn should get a lot more credit than Feige.