Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was piff. :wow:

Glad to see we get to see Spiderman with a clean slate going forward.

Aunt May:mjcry: Happy losing his people.

Andrew got a Stone Cold pop at the cinema I was in, Tobey got a decent Triple H pop:russ:

New suit looked clean, wonder when Venom appears. :ohhh:
Triple H pop is such a diss for anyone who knows :russ:

@Vice Queen

Daps
He got blasted through that window by Electro and sent tumbling from 400 feet in the air, by the time he gathered himself everyone was probably gone :mjlol:

Ock had no way of contacting Peter or anybody, he was just laying low working the streets (like Tobey and Andrew before they got portal'd :russ:) until he saw that video of Peter telling everyone that Statue Of Liberty was the spot :lolbron:

:laff:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bro. I just responded to one of your posts.

I honestly have zero idea of what your larger argument is.

What are you even arguing?

Amazing Spider-Man is trash? If that's the case are you attempting to argue that Tom Holland and his films are better?

Im arguing you goofys acting like Andrew got a louder applause in any theater than Tobey. That’s what started this. Stop being dumb.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Movie was piff. :wow:

Glad to see we get to see Spiderman with a clean slate going forward.

Aunt May:mjcry: Happy losing his people.

Andrew got a Stone Cold pop at the cinema I was in, Tobey got a decent Triple H pop:russ:

New suit looked clean, wonder when Venom appears. :ohhh:

Triple H pop is such a diss for anyone who knows :russ:

@Vice Queen
Bruh, this is a backhanded ass compliment if I've ever seen one :mjgrin::dead:

calh45

Cal
Daps
outside of the Pandemic, I probably would’ve saw;
Hitmans Wife’s Bodyguard
Free Guy
GI Joe
Fast
James Bond
Mortal Kombat

but that’s about it, we still in a pandemic and I’m still not 100% comfortable in theaters yet

So right now I’m being careful with my picking and choosing

Y'all can call me nuts I went by myself, but I bought my seat AND the seats next to me so I had space from other folks. I'm gonna do the same shyt when the Matrix comes out.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

On the low though they could really have multiple Spider-Man franchises going forward if Andrew and Tobey are down. A Logan style old man Spider-Man movie for Tobey + mature action movies for Andrew would be dope.

Tobey was the best Spidey in this movie.

Also, this whole movie franchise shows Sony can put together some good ass movies when they get out of their own way.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Seeing a lot of people on Twitter calling for a TASM 3. Garfield seems like he might be the biggest winner of all this.

@MartyMcFly What you think? I see the vision but if Feige & the MCU aren’t involved then idk. I do not trust Sony as a standalone

It's less about trusting a studio for me. I don't trust any studio to do shyt lol. I'm all about the creative muscle behind it. With the right writers and the right director with an interesting vision, anything dope is possible.

I think the door is open for that in some regard though and I'd like to see it. Whether it's on the big screen or small screen. A write up on Screenrant said both parties should do whatever they need to do to make that happen.

Either way, it definitely makes a viable case for him as another live action spider-man. IDK if he wants that though, or what he would need to make him want it. He'd probably want a brand new creative team, no avi arad or Matt tolmach anywhere near it, and creative assurances. Andrew sounds down on franchises in general at the moment so he'd need A LOT to convince him to commit to something.

Daps
$dx is like a theme park ride. I went to see the last spiderman at one and the smoke and water was going so crazy at one point it looks like the theater caught on fire.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

i actually am. dude is a great actor who consistently makes really strange character choices. he's the more serious Adam Sandler. insists on trying to ruin all material by talking and acting like a fukkin idiot. the Venom movies would be better if they toned down the goofiness by at least 25% b/c they just aren't good at it.

I'm a huge Tom Hardy fan but you're right.

@The Mad Titan might have an issue with that and the last time he had issue with something he snapped half of all existence away.

He's affected by the power of Spidey too. You @Bryan Danielson and @The Mad Titan gon live together as one big happy family :wow:

Women want him to steal MJ from the yougn gawd Holland too.. :lolbron:

i'll have no part of that :hubie:

#goatfieldset got the juice now, brehs :wow::myman: