Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
still did bank though.

3 was mixed (but still did #'s) but they were planning a 4th.

so making a third ASM before it got rebooted again isn't out of the ordinary.

Dude you sound like a fool and you keep moving the goal post.

Were the Amazing Spiderman films the lowest grossing Spiderman films, yes or no?

Were the Amazing Spiderman films the worst spiderman films based of reviews, yes or no?

So that would generally make the Andrew the least liked Spiderman out of the 3 right? Or what metric do you want to use other than how many posters you have of this guy on your bedroom wall?

Yet a couple of you clowns are really arguing that the least liked spiderman got a louder or equal applause with Tobey McGuire. :dead:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Dude you sound like a fool and you keep moving the goal post.

Were the Amazing Spiderman films the lowest grossing Spiderman films, yes or no?

Were the Amazing Spiderman films the worst spiderman films based of reviews, yes or no?

So that would generally make the Andrew the least liked Spiderman out of the 3 right? Or what metric do you want to use other than how many posters you have of this guy on your bedroom wall?

Yet a couple of you clowns are really arguing that the least liked spiderman got a louder or equal applause than Tobey McGuire. :dead:

:unimpressed:

i'm not moving shyt. I'm just pointing out how fukknig retarded you sound.

you're literally using your own experience in the theater as an all end be all for the reaction...when people have different experiences.

Regardless of how the films did, Sony's gonna make sequels or reboots, because they want to keep the license.

so it's not unbelieve that there could've been a ASM 3, before the mcu partnership.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:unimpressed:

i'm not moving shyt. I'm just pointing out how fukknig retarded you sound.

you're literally using your own experience in the theater as an all end be all for the reaction...when people have different experiences.

Regardless of how the films did, Sony's gonna make sequels or reboots, because they want to keep the license.

so it's not unbelieve that there could've been a ASM 3, before the mcu partnership.

You didnt answer any of my questions bro? Can you stop doing that?

What metric do you want to use to show that amazing spiderman and andrew garfield were the least liked Spiderman franchise?

Are you using whatifs and not facts because this is a marvel related thread?

Last edited:
Daps
I gotta watch the whole show over now. I postponed S3 indefinitely once they canceled and seemed to cut them off from MCU

You postponed it? :gucci::hhh:

Man,
I'm still thinking about that scene in the apartment when Tom's spidey sense was going crazy. The way the villains were all moving was stressful af. And Jamie's "why you're looking at me? :mjtf:"

I was at the edge of my seat like "they're all going to jump YOU :damn:"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This was really good

they finally gave Tom holland a better sound signature for his spider sense which I thought was dope too

cant wait to see this partnership on screen soon as well

l2a6a1mej8h71.jpg

Breh why does all the Hawkeye related comic book art look like trash? :francis:

Wish I could see this but no chance in hell am I going to a theater in the middle of a pandemic. Oh well.

Hit my pm :lolbron: I'm not going to theaters right now either :mjgrin:

I don't blame you. Some dummy on ABW told me that I was ruining my watching experience by not going to the theater in the middle of a pandemic (Found a link yesterday). Where the infection rates are steadily rising.

To make matters worse No Way Home isn't coming to Disney+ no time soon once the 45 days in theaters is up. I believe Sony have the rights to dictate when the movie can hit on demand services. Starz I believe will have exclusive rights throughout 2023.

You did the smart thing, bro. I love spiderman and the marvel universe but I won't risk covid not even for them.
:wow:

Daps
You didnt answer any of my questions bro? Can you stop doing that?

What metric do you want to use to show that amazing spiderman and andrew garfield were the least liked Spiderman franchise?

Are you looking for a poll or some shyt? Lowest grossing and worst reviewed is a pretty good proxy. That’s not even saying he’s bad as Spider-Man, just the movie going public spent more money on the other 2 movies.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Are you looking for a poll or some shyt? Lowest grossing and worst reviewed is a pretty good proxy. That’s not even saying he’s bad as Spider-Man, just the movie going public spent more money on the other 2 movies.

What metric would you use to prove that Andrew is a more popular/well liked spiderman than Mcguire?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What metric would you use to prove that Andrew is a more popular/well liked spiderman than Mcguire?

why do you even fukking care that much?

people liked him as spider-man, that much is true.

its' weirdo shyt you making this a popularity contest.