Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
literally forgot about this too…I have nothing lol

just went to see if I could find anything to do with this and came across a list of plot holes..really big ones

I’ll just say this..this is really one of those movies where you gotta just enjoy it for what it was and enjoy the ride because if you go looking too deep it will have you questioning everything in the movie lol, like…it really makes zero sense that electro is in this since he never knew Spider-Man was Peter Parker lol

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Stop.

Garfield was the best Spiderman. There wasn't a part 3 because that was when Sony and Marvel were coming together and Marvel pushed Sony to reboot the franchise and go with a younger Spideman.

Sony was actually developing a part 3 for Garfield with Venom in it

Yea and Doc Dre is developing Detox rn. You goofies sound so sad.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Wish I could see this but no chance in hell am I going to a theater in the middle of a pandemic. Oh well.
If you can, do like I did and hit the earliest showing you can find. I’m off and the kids were still in school so it was easy for me, but if you can…do that, put on a mask, bring some wet wipes, and enjoy a partially empty theatre. COVID is going to be here since they’re still so many careless people acting as though its not real. Do what you have to do to protect yourself, but don’t stop living and enjoying things.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
because the amazing Spider-Man movies were shyt and did worst than its predecessors

still did bank though.

3 was mixed (but still did #'s) but they were planning a 4th.

so making a third ASM before it got rebooted again isn't out of the ordinary.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. we got the juice now.:mjlit:

I feel vindicated.:banderas: All these years I been saying that Andy was the best Spiderman and how his Spidey movies were the best ones out the bunch.:banderas:

I feel seen now. :youngsabo:Sony and Pascal pictures better take a look at this and let my boy come back. He'll show up to the next press event, if I gotta make sure he's there my damn self :birdman:
While I think more people will appreciate Andrew’s Peter/Spider-Man, his movies and supporting characters are still the weakest and that will never change.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Yea and Doc Dre is developing Detox rn. You goofies sound so sad.

Bro. I just responded to one of your posts.

I honestly have zero idea of what your larger argument is.

What are you even arguing?

Amazing Spider-Man is trash? If that's the case are you attempting to argue that Tom Holland and his films are better?