Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
After watching NWH this makes me want to go back and watch the original Spider-Man trilogy. Maybe the lackluster ASM movies from the Garfield period. Those movies should have been better than what they were.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If someone punched your soul out of your physical body, your body is basically a corpse. He shouldn’t be able to move at all.
Can’t buy that for an explanation.

Bro bro imma need you to remember what world this is.
You just said a nikkas soul got punched outta his body, and it came back

Edit: already addressed

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. I kept waiting for it to be revealed that Dr. Strange was a Skrull. :lolbron: Like he was not acting like himself. Anyone who watched his standalone movie and even IW would be like :gucci: who is this nikka? What happened to his unwavering protectiveness of time and magic? He was like yeah, I can just brainwash billions of people to forget about you, damn the consequences. lol.

This is Strange though, in DS 1 bro was playing around with said time stone consequences be damned and was mad reckless :russ:

Daps
I'm surprised there's so much love for ASM cuz I thought that movie was basura. He got a huge reaction in my theatre too. Bytches love that dude. Must be an age thing that so many people have love for Garfield over Tobey.

As an aside, I'm surprised that Marvel and Sony didn't really dig in the bag of Easter Eggs....

have just a quick glimpse of the original OG, the Spidey from the 70s, Nicholas Hammond. I just read an interview of him saying that he actually really wanted to be in the movie but they never reached out. Would have been a dope acknowledgement for all the :old:Spidey fans. They could have even just done a quick glimpse similiar to when Garret Morris had his 15 seconds (more like 5 seconds) in Ant-Man, or Lou Ferigno had in The Incredible Hulk. We sometimes forget how long Spider-Man has been a pop culture icon. I remember when the 2002 movie dropped how many middle aged dudes were so excited to finally get a blockbuster Spider-Man story on film.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Wish I could see this but no chance in hell am I going to a theater in the middle of a pandemic. Oh well.

I don't blame you. Some dummy on ABW told me that I was ruining my watching experience by not going to the theater in the middle of a pandemic (Found a link yesterday). Where the infection rates are steadily rising.

To make matters worse No Way Home isn't coming to Disney+ no time soon once the 45 days in theaters is up. I believe Sony have the rights to dictate when the movie can hit on demand services. Starz I believe will have exclusive rights throughout 2023.