Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So when strange knocked Peter's soul out of his body, how was he still able to move around? I feel like strange being confused on how he could do that is kind of a big deal
I just assumed it was his senses are so heightened that his body reacts almost instinctively

Last edited:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
That's gotta play into Strange own movie... They don't just do random sh-t and then forget about it.. :ohhh:
I thought it was the spider sense being so strong.. Peter is basically doing shyt on a split second like dodging mysterio bullet and avoiding different projectiles.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
If someone punched your soul out of your physical body, your body is basically a corpse. He shouldn’t be able to move at all.
Can’t buy that for an explanation.

This is going to sound silly but maybe his spider sense was that powerful? Sort of like Goku with Ultra Instinct. So although Peter is out of his body, the spider sense remains thus perhaps heightening it even further. So the spider sense serves as the “co pilot” of peter’s body. A very efficient one.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is going to sound silly but maybe his spider sense was that powerful? Sort of like Goku with Ultra Instinct. So although Peter is out of his body, the spider sense remains thus perhaps heightening it even further. So the spider sense serves as the “co pilot” of peter’s body. A very efficient one.

Right. There's a few times in the books where there's tons of shyt going on at once and Peter just lets his spider sense take over and it's like he's on autopilot.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@The Mad Titan might have an issue with that and the last time he had issue with something he snapped half of all existence away.

You do have those Zendaya MJ vibes and did the @The Mad Titan, erase MJ from existence during the snap too? I'd imagine that would create some tense moments in the Titan household. :mjpls:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If someone punched your soul out of your physical body, your body is basically a corpse. He shouldn’t be able to move at all.
Can’t buy that for an explanation.

Dog, this is a comic book movie, not bonafide science. The rules, if any, are flexible.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Dog, this is a comic book movie, not bonafide science. The rules, if any, are flexible.
Clearly. I just didn’t like how it made Strange look like an amateur. Then
he’s able to inject himself back into his own body??
Comic book stuff…I get it. But Homecoming seemed a little more “grounded” than this.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
The only problem with the 'Amazing' series was too close after the Tobey series and they didn't have as much B.O. as Sony wanted/expected.

They weren't "flops" ... They were $700M+ when at the time Sony expected over a billion because Batman was doing a billion.

Litlle known fact...Sony casted Tom Holland , not Disney/Marvel

Daps
Reppin
Brampton
Man,
I'm still thinking about that scene in the apartment when Tom's spidey sense was going crazy. The way the villains were all moving was stressful af. And Jamie's "why you're looking at me? :mjtf:"

I was at the edge of my seat like "they're all going to jump YOU :damn:"

that shyt had me stressed cause i though strange was gonna come in and bytch slap Peter and ruin the plan

Daps
Reppin
Brampton
This was really good

they finally gave Tom holland a better sound signature for his spider sense which I thought was dope too

cant wait to see this partnership on screen soon as well

l2a6a1mej8h71.jpg