Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Biggest crowd reactions / my thoughts

Andrew and Tobey both got near same reaction, full crowd applause. Was personally happy to see love towards Andrews spiderman, I feel like they tried to bury that saga but i honestly enjoyed it more than the first trilogy :manny: Daredevil got some applause, dont think half the theatre knew who he was though. Whole theatre was silent when May died.. like drop a pin and you could hear it silent. When MJ dropped and Andrew saved her the whole theatre applauded heavy and you could hear some people get kinda teary/could hear "awws" when he was looking at her with the sad face, but the most emotional roller coaster the theatre got the whole movie

overall the best spider man single move to me :manny: wasnt a big fan of tobeys and thought andrew spider mans was underrated but this definitely puts this trilogy on top. Ive always been big fans of comic movies with real sacrifices or consequences, like Logan or Daredevil.

Caught the last movie not even on purpose was looking for tickets for this weekend and saw 1 late showing and figured id go watch now because I could tell it was going to be spoilers every where

Another goofy capping on the internet. There was nothing equal about that shyt in my theater. :dead:

The coli wants you to believe the worst spiderman franchise got equal praise as the beloved OG. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What Sony just pulled is pure greatness. The brought they whole catalog and all the future installments and dropped them right into the MCU and never missed a beat :pachaha:

And they get all the box office from this too :wow:

That's why when we discuss who the top heroes are.... Spider-Man just on another level with Batman. Nobody else close.. Feige willing to concede any and all demands to Sony for cameos of the gawd. That's power.

This about to bring home more money than Widow/Shang Chi/Eternals combined. :wow:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
how is he capping?

you sound like an idiot

nikka shutup :dead:

Amazing Spiderman franchise were unarguably the worst Spidey films. The lowest grossing films, the lowest rated spiderman films,
The worst looking spidey villians… That franchise was so bad he only got 2 movies. But again goofies want you to believe that people cheered for “Spider-man #3” over fukking the OG Spider-man. :dead:

Look how goofy the freaking Lizard looked compared to the other villians. They had to completely change Electro in this film because he was too goofy looking in the AS movie. :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
how is he capping?

you sound like an idiot

My theater was the same ....

GOATfield had arguably the loudest pop of the movie and then saving Zendaya got a huge roar.

The problem is agendas... People been saying that franchise was forgotten and nobody cares and these reactions clearly prove those people wrong... it shatters they agenda :manny:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
My theater was the same ....

GOATfield had arguably the loudest pop of the movie and then saving Zendaya got a huge roar.

The problem is agendas... People been saying that franchise was forgotten and nobody cares and these reactions clearly prove those people wrong... it shatters they agenda :manny:
Same here. Garfield had women screaming in the theatre when he showed up. I didn’t like his Spider-man films, but I have to admit…he was great in this film. Maybe the strongest performance for the limited screen time he had.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Same here. Garfield had women screaming in the theatre when he showed up. I didn’t like his Spider-man films, but I have to admit…he was great in this film. Maybe the strongest performance for the limited screen time he had.

Women want him to steal MJ from the yougn gawd Holland too.. :lolbron:

i'll have no part of that :hubie:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was so glad I wasn't in a clapping theater. Some laughs and gasps, but no end game ass applause crowds. HATE that shyt

Man this used to be be like a mf, but at this point the MCU is a special case in my book. I imagine Matrix might be the same next wk too, but as long as everybody knows to keep it to a few secs, nobody misses anything.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Amazing Spiderman were unarguably the worst Spidey films. The lowest grossing films, the lowest rated spiderman films. Thay franchise was so bad he only got 2 movies. But again goofies want you to believe that people cheered for “Spider-man #3” over fukking the OG Spider-man. :dead:

Stop.

Garfield was the best Spiderman. There wasn't a part 3 because that was when Sony and Marvel were coming together and Marvel pushed Sony to reboot the franchise and go with a younger Spideman.

Sony was actually developing a part 3 for Garfield with Venom in it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know there’s a lot to discuss, but I’m surprised Iv barely seen anyone talk about that other scene

“How the hell did you do that :gucci:

“..…I’m a really good lawyer :mjgrin:

was honestly nearly just as happy to see Charlie as much as tobey & Andrew, dude was real upset they cancelled Daredevil and his portrayal was perfection, he deserves this alot

I gotta watch the whole show over now. I postponed S3 indefinitely once they canceled and seemed to cut them off from MCU

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Amazing Spiderman franchise were unarguably the worst Spidey films. The lowest grossing films, the lowest rated spiderman films,
The worst looking spidey villians… That franchise was so bad he only got 2 movies. But again goofies want you to believe that people cheered for “Spider-man #3” over fukking the OG Spider-man. :dead:

Look how goofy the freaking Lizard looked compared to the other villians. They had to completely change Electro in this film because he was too goody looking in the AS movie. :dead:

:comeon: so theater and people's experiences are analogous now?

you still sound like an idiot.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Stop.

Garfield was the best Spiderman. There wasn't a part 3 because that was when Sony and Marvel were coming together and Marvel pushed Sony to reboot the franchise and go with a younger Spideman.

Sony was actually developing a part 3 for Garfield with Venom in it

nikka no

why do you fools keep giving me what ifs instead of facts like im giving you?? Wtf :dead: