Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Brehs, I haven't been to the movies since like Oct 2019 so maybe I'm behind and y'all gotta forgive me.

But what the hell is 4DX?

I don't think my theater had that the last time I went. :ohhh:

Y'all legit got me wanting to experience it tho :whoo:
4dx is like a theme park ride. I went to see the last spiderman at one and the smoke and water was going so crazy at one point it looks like the theater caught on fire.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Completely agree, not mad at the actor portraying him at all, but the movies are awful
i actually am. dude is a great actor who consistently makes really strange character choices. he's the more serious Adam Sandler. insists on trying to ruin all material by talking and acting like a fukkin idiot. the Venom movies would be better if they toned down the goofiness by at least 25% b/c they just aren't good at it.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
In EVERY MCU thread someone comes in and asks this question. And the answer is always the same…

200w.gif

This shyt has been going 12 years strong. Word to Franklin, Kevin Fiege literally built this whole connected universe brick by brick. Literally EVERYTHING is connected, there are references to events, situations, and characters that have been through over 24 movies (now with the Disney+ shows).

At this rate there is NO reason to be behind. Especially with a movie like THIS.

Some how some way, they have managed to connect ALL the Spider Man movies into one. So ON TOP of that this 10 year cinematic universe that Fiege created. They have managed to connect it with all the movies that Sony has made that spans over 2 decades.

And it flows in a way I didn’t think would happen :wow:

It’s literally a continuation of Tobey, Andrew, AND Tom’s story. Like one big ass Spidey sequel..

So to answer your question. Yes…watch ALL the movies bruh :martin:

Word to this.

If anybody ever asks if they "need to see other Marvel movies" when it comes to watching OTHER Marvel movies, I just get irritated.

You KNOW every single Marvel movie since Iron Man IS connected, and every single movie that Disney/Marvel has had a hand in, (Tom Holland's Spider-Man, Venom, probably Morbius) is gonna get connected somehow or have a mention of an MCU event.

20+ movies in and cats are STILL asking this question:mjtf:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I haven't been to the movies since like Oct 2019 so maybe I'm behind and y'all gotta forgive me.

But what the hell is 4DX?

I don't think my theater had that the last time I went. :ohhh:

Y'all legit got me wanting to experience it tho :whoo:

the seats move along with the movie, you have water and light effects and it's in 3D. But yeah I fukked up because the seats were going crazy with all the web slinging had to legit hold on to my stuff for it not to fly away.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
So when strange knocked Peter's soul out of his body, how was he still able to move around? I feel like strange being confused on how he could do that is kind of a big deal
i didn’t like that at all…and they never explained it. There were several things I noticed that really didn’t make sense, but that one had me like :dahell: :why: :shaq2:.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
@hex has left the building. It's just you and the wolves now, breh :mjlit:

With that being said, I got no problem with putting stuff in spoilers, but what you expect, mane?:russ: Most brehs in here have been very polite, way more polite than they would usually be. I'm seeing way more spoiler tags in here right now than I've seen in other released movie threads. I haven't seen Eternals yet and I don't even click that thread cause I know nikkas ain't putting stuff in spoilers.

But in this thread, I'm pleasantly surprised by brehs being on their good behavior.

It's the magic of Spiderman, bringing us all together.:wow: Just wait. @Bryan Danielson and @Vice Queen gon hook up like Tom and Zendaya, and sis gon be straddling the marvelset general like MJ was straddling our boy Peter.:wow::wow::wow: the power of Spidey
@The Mad Titan might have an issue with that and the last time he had issue with something he snapped half of all existence away.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Being Marvel, they did Marvel things. I just hate the lulls with the writing & some of the comedy fell flat

*Edit* added stuff

You would think this would be an Avenger level threat. Plus if Spidey is going rogue, some of the other heroes would show up *cough* New Cap

Anyway..

'Spiderman hit me!'

Wong, with the new job title. He's trying to be the responsible voice...but as we saw in Shang Chi, he's fixing fights for side cash

Daredevil, hopefully he brought Turk with him. Also this scene was an easter egg on top of an easter egg since Jon Favreau played Froggy in Affleck's Daredevil

Norman could've been the main guy by himself. I like how he was tanking those shots with NO HELMET. Imagine him with Stark tech :merchant:

Ahh so this is Hollandman's 'Uncle Ben' moment

'Flashpoint' nice little easter egg/nod to the competition, considering this is all about changing time/fate

Doc Ock with the nano on his arms + doing heroic acts. Nice little nod to "Superior" Spider-Man

This fool on a bridge wearing a wrinkled suit talking to 'not Oprah'

Strange was de-powered/de-smarted in this film. He was able to stalemate THANOS for a min, meanwhile he could've easily portaled Peter to the basement holding cell & got his box back

Ned learned to open portals quicker than Strange

It was funny seeing Tobey doing 'scientist' work. Been so long, kinda forgot he did stuff like that

Sandman & Tobeyman must've teamed up a few times, cause Sandman was ready to help at first with no hesitation

Jamie Foxx was playing Jamie Foxx

"I thought you was Black. There's gotta be a Black Spiderman out there"

Lizard looking like a lost Suicide Squad member

The Spidermans trading war stories & the web shooter convo was funny

Took Tobey long enough, but he had a decent crying face

Garfieldman got to redeem himself with that save

Why didn't Tobey's spider sense kick in before he got stabbed?

At first i thought Ned & MJ was a couple.

This is what people wanted...back to square one. Spiderman on his own, no Stark, no May, etc. It's like Mando going on missions now without Grogu holding him back

Ahh, smart move in writing Hardy out & leaving part of the Symbiote on this Earth. Makes sense

Last edited:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
It was probably his spider sense keeping his body on auto pilot
If someone punched your soul out of your physical body, your body is basically a corpse. He shouldn’t be able to move at all.
Can’t buy that for an explanation.