Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Muthafukkas lost their MINDS when

Tobey came through. shyt was soooo much fun.

But Andrew got the biggest laughs and crowd reaction after all three of them teamed up. Team Garfield definitely got some juice out of this. Even though his movies were the worse, Garfield himself was never the issue. Those movies were just terribly written and plotted

Stop bro. Nobody cares about the amazing spiderman movies except for a few nerdy fans.

Daps
You need to watch all the original Raimi and Amazing Spider-Man films before watching this. And Far from Home.

@Illuminatos you need to watch every marvel property that exists. This is pretty much connected to everything.

Start at Iron Man. You got homework this weekend and during Christmas week :ufdup:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Do I really need to watch all the movies in the MCU before I watch this?:dwillhuh:
In EVERY MCU thread someone comes in and asks this question. And the answer is always the same…

200w.gif

This shyt has been going 12 years strong. Word to Franklin, Kevin Fiege literally built this whole connected universe brick by brick. Literally EVERYTHING is connected, there are references to events, situations, and characters that have been through over 24 movies (now with the Disney+ shows).

At this rate there is NO reason to be behind. Especially with a movie like THIS.

Some how some way, they have managed to connect ALL the Spider Man movies into one. So ON TOP of that this 10 year cinematic universe that Fiege created. They have managed to connect it with all the movies that Sony has made that spans over 2 decades.

And it flows in a way I didn’t think would happen :wow:

It’s literally a continuation of Tobey, Andrew, AND Tom’s story. Like one big ass Spidey sequel..

So to answer your question. Yes…watch ALL the movies bruh :martin:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are the odds that
that was it for Eddie Brock in the MCU? i'm sure it wasn't it, but i don't want that terrible character anywhere near the MCU proper. drop the symbiote off and gtfo. i hate those movies

Completely agree, not mad at the actor portraying him at all, but the movies are awful

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there’s a lot to discuss, but I’m surprised Iv barely seen anyone talk about that other scene

“How the hell did you do that :gucci:

“..…I’m a really good lawyer :mjgrin:

was honestly nearly just as happy to see Charlie as much as tobey & Andrew, dude was real upset they cancelled Daredevil and his portrayal was perfection, he deserves this alot

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Biggest crowd reactions / my thoughts

Andrew and Tobey both got near same reaction, full crowd applause. Was personally happy to see love towards Andrews spiderman, I feel like they tried to bury that saga but i honestly enjoyed it more than the first trilogy :manny: Daredevil got some applause, dont think half the theatre knew who he was though. Whole theatre was silent when May died.. like drop a pin and you could hear it silent. When MJ dropped and Andrew saved her the whole theatre applauded heavy and you could hear some people get kinda teary/could hear "awws" when he was looking at her with the sad face, but the most emotional roller coaster the theatre got the whole movie

overall the best spider man single move to me :manny: wasnt a big fan of tobeys and thought andrew spider mans was underrated but this definitely puts this trilogy on top. Ive always been big fans of comic movies with real sacrifices or consequences, like Logan or Daredevil.

Caught the last movie not even on purpose was looking for tickets for this weekend and saw 1 late showing and figured id go watch now because I could tell it was going to be spoilers every where

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
kind of seemed like Tobey didn’t even wanna be there, lol.
Took it as his version of Spider-Man being much older and mature than the other two. It felt like breh already went through so many other adventures that he was lowkey tired/uninmpressed. Him having back issues brought that point home :russ:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
When GOATfield saves Zendaya... whole theater:
:clap: :clap:
That shyt moved me :wow: Must have been tough as hell.

Dafoe was a monster... that dude never misses. Pure Evil. :picard:
#SonyVerse :whew:
When he was getting hit in the face and smiling at the same time :picard: that's nightmare material.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Felt like he mailed it in:mjlol:
thats just his face. Thats why i couldnt stand the original trilogy. His emotionless face and of course kirstun dunst face just look like she smells

i dont know how to explain it, im sure she has good hygeine, but just looking at her its like it smells foul ?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
one question
so when the baddies breakout from happy's...Doc Ock was a "good" guy still? If so what in the fukk was he doing the whole time before the climax?

He shows up, helps disnengage Electro...etc.

the hell was he doing before then, he wasn't helping making cures, but decided to show up later

or was he like how he was in spidey 2, still bad but reasonable?
He got blasted through that window by Electro and sent tumbling from 400 feet in the air, by the time he gathered himself everyone was probably gone :mjlol:

Ock had no way of contacting Peter or anybody, he was just laying low working the streets (like Tobey and Andrew before they got portal'd :russ:) until he saw that video of Peter telling everyone that Statue Of Liberty was the spot :lolbron: