Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Finally was able sort out my feelings of the ending…I was actually :mjcry: He literally lost everything but gained a new sense of freedom again. He now stands (or crawls) alone on his own two feet. He deserves a breather after what he went through but damn, it was bittersweet getting to that point .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

Andy is and will forever remain my favorite spiderman. Sony needs to do the right thing and restart his movies. Show him meeting his Mary Jane and show him going up against Venom and Mobius.

By far my favorite Spider-Man but I understand why they felt the need to go with Tom.

Tobey had the best movies and villains.
Andrew was the best actor imo. I felt like he played the character perfectly.
Tom was the right age and appearance and fit in with the wider MCU.

Daps
I saw it in 4DX

I felt everything throughout the whole movie smh

You better than me on that tip.

I saw Venom in 4DX and was like “never again”:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Brehs, I haven't been to the movies since like Oct 2019 so maybe I'm behind and y'all gotta forgive me.

But what the hell is 4DX?

I don't think my theater had that the last time I went. :ohhh:

Y'all legit got me wanting to experience it tho :whoo:

Daps
Am I the only one who thought that Strange didn’t seem all that upset about not being Sorcerer Supreme anymore? Given his ego and confidence I actually thought it would be more of a sore point with him than a 2 second conversation between him and Wong.

Maybe their saving it for the Multiverse Of Madness but I didn’t get the sense that Strange was all that broken up about losing his title

It's crazy to me that we've had other Wong appearances this year and are just now finding out that he's the Sorcerer Supreme :mjlol:

What's even crazier is.... in the comics, ain't Wong Strange's butler? :mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Muthafukkas lost their MINDS when

Tobey came through. shyt was soooo much fun.

But Andrew got the biggest laughs and crowd reaction after all three of them teamed up. Team Garfield definitely got some juice out of this. Even though his movies were the worse, Garfield himself was never the issue. Those movies were just terribly written and plotted

Yep. we got the juice now.:mjlit:

I feel vindicated.:banderas: All these years I been saying that Andy was the best Spiderman and how his Spidey movies were the best ones out the bunch.:banderas:

I feel seen now. :youngsabo:Sony and Pascal pictures better take a look at this and let my boy come back. He'll show up to the next press event, if I gotta make sure he's there my damn self :birdman:

Daps
thought tags still applied for a week or so, unless there's an actual spoiler thread like End Game.

@hex, please clarify

@hex has left the building. It's just you and the wolves now, breh :mjlit:

With that being said, I got no problem with putting stuff in spoilers, but what you expect, mane?:russ: Most brehs in here have been very polite, way more polite than they would usually be. I'm seeing way more spoiler tags in here right now than I've seen in other released movie threads. I haven't seen Eternals yet and I don't even click that thread cause I know nikkas ain't putting stuff in spoilers.

But in this thread, I'm pleasantly surprised by brehs being on their good behavior.

It's the magic of Spiderman, bringing us all together.:wow: Just wait. @Bryan Danielson and @Vice Queen gon hook up like Tom and Zendaya, and sis gon be straddling the marvelset general like MJ was straddling our boy Peter.:wow::wow::wow: the power of Spidey

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Really wild to think that somehow someway…Kevin Fiege and company figured out a way to make ALL the Spider-Man movies canon with the MCU. And have it make sense at the same time :mindblown:

They’re part of the Tom holland franchise and now required viewing if you’re trying to catch up with the mcu Spider-Man’s

almost feels like Spider-Man 8

Daps
I'm rewatching Spiderman 3 and I forgot how much of an a$$hole Tobey was before he got the symbiote. :mjlol:

dude was legit trying to mack on Gwen Stacy, but on the low and tried to put it on his Spiderman alterego :laff:

I felt that one, cause I would probably try some mess like that :russ::mjgrin::lolbron:

Mans didn't even introduce MJ as his gf when he was introducing her to Gwen. :mjlol:Introduced her as "Mary Jane Watson". I've been there :mjgrin:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:dead: :dead: :dead:

On the low though they could really have multiple Spider-Man franchises going forward if Andrew and Tobey are down. A Logan style old man Spider-Man movie for Tobey + mature action movies for Andrew would be dope.
I doubt Tobey would want to come back for another Spidey film. I could definitely see Andrew doing another if given the opportunity.