Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I would say do this

Of you got like a theater via fandango you can pick your seats.

Just watch the times and pick a seat on the end.

I never sit in the middle and always get aisle seat high.

Sometimes you can find a seat isolated with no one besides you.

Ive seen 4 movies this year. And 2 times I got lucky and had no one besides me
Casual #s :picard:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
True…. I can’t front

I was pleasantly surprised and happy that Jamie got as much dialogue as he got. I really thought his scene was just gonna be what was shown in the trailers.

For years we all shytted on SM3 for having too many villains in 3, but they had 5-6 (you can to a degree even say Jonah was a villain) and nothing really felt too much or out a place.

That balancing act was superb
I never saw ASM2 but I’m glad they gave Foxx some good material to work with, I’m sure it sucked for him to be associated with a flop. I thought he was the second most fleshed out villain next to Goblin to be honest, that little monologue he had near the end was good shyt :ehh:

The same could apply to Garfield but at least the first ASM was considered to be mostly a success.

Also Sony was completely justified in keeping stuff under wraps and I’m glad they didn’t buckle under the pressure of people wanting them to reveal everything before the premiere.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom: "I don't mean to brag, but I was in a group called The Avengers. :youngsabo:"
Tobey: "The Avengers? :gladbron: That's great! :krs:"
Tom: "Yeah. :jawalrus:"
Tobey: "What is that? :unimpressed:"
Andrew: "Is that a band or something? :childplease:"

Tobey and Andrew were like "We don't need no group called The Avengers. We handle our own problems."

:dead: :dead: :dead:

On the low though they could really have multiple Spider-Man franchises going forward if Andrew and Tobey are down. A Logan style old man Spider-Man movie for Tobey + mature action movies for Andrew would be dope.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dead: :dead: :dead:

On the low though they could really have multiple Spider-Man franchises going forward if Andrew and Tobey are down. A Logan style old man Spider-Man movie for Tobey + mature action movies for Andrew would be dope.

Yea…. They gotta altleast bring AG back

Like the comics they can go:
Amazing
Spectacular
Astonishing

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know that's casual. I thought someone who frequented a movie forum would go more but sounds like you just saw mcu flicks

outside of the Pandemic, I probably would’ve saw;
Hitmans Wife’s Bodyguard
Free Guy
GI Joe
Fast
James Bond
Mortal Kombat

but that’s about it, we still in a pandemic and I’m still not 100% comfortable in theaters yet

So right now I’m being careful with my picking and choosing